Brisbane - dinner - Sunday 1st June 6:30pm

OK, I now have 16 confirmed, and 7 who'd previously said they were coming but who I haven't heard from since the change of venue:

The_Project_Mgr
backpacker + 1
WinstonWolfe + 1
lhanara + 1

So if any of you 4 read this, could you please confirm whether you are or aren't coming, and The_Project_Mgr, are you planning to bring a partner? Of the 16 confirmed, we have 4 "stag" and 6 bringing a partner. In any case we should be OK - I have a booking for 21 at the moment.

If anybody still wants to come that hasn't replied previously, we should still be able to fit you in - just let me know ASAP.

Ozperp

I would like to come and bring 1 friend if that would not be inconvenient. My apologies for the late notice - I thought I would be committed elsewhere.

OK, I now have 20 confirmed, and 5 who've RSVP'd to the Street Cafe, who I'll assume are also coming - so looks like we're a party of 25. Awesome!

Eight to twelve names, I can just about fit into my RAM - but I think with 25 I may take some name labels. (Sorry in advance if that annoys you.) :D

I'm coming down for a chat.

Could I remind everyone that the soccer qualifier between Australia and Iraq started about 10 minutes ago at Lang Park (Suncorp Stadium) and it is a full house. You might want to check main roads info to see if Petrie Tce, Hale St or Milton Rd traffic is affected

OK, it was a little windy (how does it get to be so windy inside when there are no visible openings to the outside?) and noisy, but the food and company were terrific. Thank you all for a fun evening, and for not complaining about me forcing you to wear name labels. :D

Roll call:

Larissa (lhanara) and Teariki
Natasha (natmarie73) and Dallas
Tae (boomtown) and Danika - who says she's joining the forum soon - welcome!
Renate (rkordic)
Bruce (WinstonWolfe)
Aaron (Aaarghhh)
Tracey (ozperp)
Ian (ianvestor)
Sue-Ann (sue78) and Jeff
Andrew (Andrew_A) and Virginija and not-yet-born son :)
Sailesh (Sailesh_Channan) and Anu - you youthful buggers! I'm still amazed that you have teenagers :)
Kris (baconinoz)
Neil (backpacker) and YitGoh
Brynn (bamute) - surprise attendee after knocking off work early - great to see you!

For a total of exactly 21 (and a half including baby A) - the number I'd booked for - which considering how fluid the guest list was, is a minor miracle!

And the billl worked out perfectly - we managed to have 1.8% extra, about the same as last time. Man, those Regatta staff are going to be fighting to be rostered on for when the extravagantly tipping property investors book in! ;) :D

Next up is lunch on Thursday 12th July. I'll post details and ask for RSVPs closer to the date.

Next up is lunch on Thursday 12th July. I'll post details and ask for RSVPs closer to the date.
Congratulations to Sean (Horizon) for spotting my deliberate error, put in just to keep you on your toes. ;)

Of course I meant Thursday 10th July.

Thanks for the invite Tracey. Les and I should be able to attend the lunch in July. Let me know if there are any last minute changes.
Cheers Brenda. :)

Hi Tracey and other forumites,

I wish you all an enjoyable time together on the 10 July. I won't be joining you, as I'll be in Germany at that time, visiting relatives. I fly out tomorrow!

See you in August.

RK.

Back