Brisbane - dates for upcoming lunch and dinner get-togethers

OK, I've been absent from the forums, and have missed organising two Brisbane monthly get-togethers... oops!

Pencil in for the following:

Thursday 13th Nov - lunch - 12:30pm
Sunday 14th Dec - dinner - 6:30pm
Thursday 8th Jan - lunch - 12:30pm
Sunday 8th Feb - dinner - 6:30pm

Venues to be advised closer to the dates. Any suggestions, let me know, otherwise you're stuck with my choice. :)

If you're interested in attending these events, join our Somersoft Brisbane social group to make sure you hear about them.

Actually for me to come it really depends where it is as I dont have a car.
I didnt realise the date was during the week.
I prefer weekends as I dont have to get out of work and I can take some public transport to get there.
Jesse

OK, I've gotten organised!

Lunch: this Thursday 13th November, 12:30pm
Thai Orchid, 45 Little Cribb St, Milton

Reservation under "Somers" :)

For those who've said daytime is difficult: yes, I know, but several others prefer daytime, so we alternate. Even numbered months we do a Sunday night dinner, odd numbered months we do a Thursday lunch.

Please RSVP by PM to me, or here, as you prefer.

Last edited:
Yeah I'll rock along to this Thursday's at Milton.

Though am dieting, so will have to be happy with 1/2 Cup legumes, 1/2 Cup rice, 2 cups vegetables.

Hi guys and ladies,

Sorry to butt in on this thread but I was wondering if any of you were intending to attend Bill Zhengs seminar this Sunday. I may be able to get an extra complimentary ticket or two. PM me if you're interested. Sheryn, I and mrs rockstar are coming up from Northern NSW.

Ian :)

Back