Brisbane Property Expo

Just seen an add for the Property Expo this weekend. I see that Jan is speaking. Does any one think these things are worth going to?

I guess if Jan is speaking, that alone will be worth the $11.

Anyone know of any free or discounted tickets available?

Jason

Dear guys,

http://www.organisersinternational.com.au/MoneyShow/ExhibitorInfo.asp

Seminar list - Geoff Doidge, Brian White and Jan Somers etc.

http://www.organisersinternational.com.au/MoneyShow/SeminarList.asp

JPM, free tickets are always good. But $11 is not too bad an investment. :) Think I will go along for a look see.

Maybe we should get a group together for next year.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

P.S. Have also noticed there are seminars on BOTH the upper and lower seminar stages. Don't forget to scroll down.

Last edited:
Sunstone,
Have noticed that they are runing them at the sames times top and bottom, bad luck if you want to go to both hey?

This will be my first one, have you been to previous ones and where they worth the time and the money?

Jason

Hi All,

I definately want to see Jan speak after reading her latest book.

Since I am not familar with the other speakers can anyone recommend the appropiate/best sessions for a newbie?

Cheers,

Bazza

Hi Guys,
I'll definitely be going. Noticed on Sat. that Jan & Geoff Doige/Paul Eslick team are on within an hour of each other so will probably go then. Difficult with the short time to do a big presentation but Geoff & Paul pack a lot in and are quite informative and entertaining.
Cheers, Brenda Irwin

Dear JPM,

No I have not been to the Brisbane one. I have however been to other interstate property expos and find that you will get value.

How much value is open to debate but you will certainly get more than $11 worth of value. Generally I have found that the 30 minute sessions by the speakers are 10 minutes self-advertising; 15 minutes more helpful information; and 5 minutes question time. This varies with speaker and how prepared they are.

Believe that you should be able to get along to most of the sessions you want to. Leave out the superannuation, shares and Richard Clarke ones and have a look see at the rest of the property ones. If you get one good idea then it's worthwhile.

Bazza,

Hope above answers your questions. Definitely attend the Jan Somers and Geoff Doidge ones. With the other property one's try them. You can always leave if you feel the speaker is not worthwhile.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Thanks Sunstone. Those two have already been penciled in.

It looks like I will be doing a lot of running from the lower seminar hall to the upper!

Cheers,

Bazza

Back