BullCharts User Group - Sydney

Hi,

For anyone that uses BullCharts software or does trading, read on.

A new user group for Bullcharts users is starting in Sydney, so if you are interested then please send me a PM.

We will be using the ideas and framework of the Melbourne group.

More details soon.

Kind Regards,

Why dont you actually post some info instead of spamming.
ie Why the f*** would anyone be insterested in a bullchart?
Is there not enough BS that it need be charted as well? It's long gone off the chart.
Or are you maybe talking about a stock picking program that picks them for you?
Now here's a good forum debate item, did the bullcharts tell them to sell before the market tanked?

Oh I almost forgot:
:D:D:D:D:D

Why dont you actually post some info instead of spamming.
ie Why the f*** would anyone be insterested in a bullchart?
Is there not enough BS that it need be charted as well? It's long gone off the chart.
Or are you maybe talking about a stock picking program that picks them for you?
Now here's a good forum debate item, did the bullcharts tell them to sell before the market tanked?

Oh I almost forgot:
:D:D:D:D:D

Mate, it’s not spam, and your message is rude..

I am simply asking people who use the program if they are interested in going to a user group.

The user group is there for the benefit of the users who attend to learn from each other. How to use the program and also share ideas and experiences.

Perhaps you should get your facts right before posting such rude messages.

FYI: BullCharts is a charting software program that I happen to use, and so do others, I also use Metastock. So the purpose was to see if others using the program would be interested in meeting up.

Your posts are mean and disgraceful.

Your posts are mean and disgraceful.
Thank you very much for your concern regarding my beautiful poetic literary posts on this forum.
A quick search of the word "bullcharts" reveals that the only mention is in this thread.
It is a commercial product for sale, which it seems you may be promoting.
As such I'm sure I'm not the only one may have seen this and thought, wtf is a bullchart with a smile.
Though I will ask another "mean and disgraceful" question:
Does the person who sets up & coordinate a user group get any financial benefit in the form of commissions, discounts etc?

Facts? I'm only asking questions for explanatory purposes, "mean and disgraceful" as they may be.

Thank you very much for your concern regarding my beautiful poetic literary posts on this forum.
A quick search of the word "bullcharts" reveals that the only mention is in this thread.
It is a commercial product for sale, which it seems you may be promoting.
As such I'm sure I'm not the only one may have seen this and thought, wtf is a bullchart with a smile.
Though I will ask another "mean and disgraceful" question:
Does the person who sets up & coordinate a user group get any financial benefit in the form of commissions, discounts etc?

I am promoting a user group for people who already have the product. I give my time for the user group for free; I do it because I trade CFD's and have an interest in the Markets.

I also do it because I enjoy meeting new people and sharing ideas as well as learning from others. In a positive environment with intelligent and respectful people, Who don’t put people down.

As far as form of commissions, discounts, well I am not really sure, but If I were so what?

Once a month members get together and have dinner and talk about the use of the program as well as trading ideas.

Regards,

Ahh now it starts to become a forum discussion, which is what a forum is actually for.
Maybe you did'nt notice, but there's a few threads here on trading, of which i have started and posted in.
As far as form of commissions, discounts, well I am not really sure, but If I were so what?
With 2 lines and a "pm me for info" actually it's outright spam.
You see some of us have noticed that the old "seminar" has been replaced with "education nights", "free courses", and " user/investor groups".

This "pm me for info" thread is now becoming a discussion, but it's ok I dont do it for the thanx.

My name and web site are in my Signature, I have nothing to hide, if it were a course, or seminar or any other thing apart from what I said it was then everyone can see its me and can post all over the net that I tried to scam them or something.

I don't say its black when its white, so to speak.

I am sure that anyone sending a PM would be intelligent to know if I were trying to scam them or something to that nature.

Like I said my name and web site, contact details are all for the public to see.

Nothing to hide here. Like I said a user group for people to share and learn from each other, in the spirit of friendship.

My name and web site are in my Signature
That's why I bothered to reply instead of just clicking the "report" icon as real spammer generally does not do that, but that is the exact modus operandi of a spamm poster (most of which gets deleted and not seen) hence my reply when all you wanted (could be construed as) was a secretive PM on a discussion forum. So why not start a thread here and discuss it.
And yeah I do trade, started mid 90s.

That's why I bothered to reply instead of just clicking the "report" icon as real spammer generally does not do that, but that is the exact modus operandi of a spamm poster (most of which gets deleted and not seen) hence my reply when all you wanted was a secretive PM on a discussion forum.
And yeah I do trade, started mid 90s.

Well spam? Don't have time for it, both to do it or receive it.

As far as the PM is concerned, if anyone is interested then I do need to have names etc, so that was the purpose of the PM.

Happy to post here but If I were to contact to advise dates etc then, can do here as well as the BullCharts forum but most likley best to email or call others, not everyone will check here.

Anyway take care of yourself.

Kind Regards,

Back