Buyer's Agent

W

WebBoard

TO ROSS
Date: 04 Feb 2001
Time: 18:01:47

AS A BUYERS AGENT DO YOU BUY PROPERTIES FOR FIFTY CENTS ON THE DOLLAR FROM TAX SALES, MORTGAGEES IN POSSESSION ETC? HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO THE INSIDE?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ross

Reply: 1

1/2 price properties... 50% off... Tell me how ?
Date: 04 Feb 2001
Time: 20:01:45

Hi Garth,

GARTH to Ross, "AS A BUYERS AGENT DO YOU BUY PROPERTIES FOR FIFTY CENTS ON THE DOLLAR FROM TAX SALES,MORTGAGEES IN POSSESSION ETC? HOW CLOSE ARE YOU TO THE INSIDE?"

50 cents in the dollar? Half price properties?

Show me a Gold Coast deal whereby, someone got something for 1/2 price. I study market data like a hawk... and it hasn't happend in my area ever !!!

You see, I primarily help 3 different types of buyers.

Firstly, I help people to buy luxury waterfront homes on the Gold Coast. Instead of talking to 100+ different real estate offices, private sellers, etc... I collect data about everything on water Burleigh Heads to Broadbeach. (Central waterway areas.)

Secondly, I help investors to invest throughout the Gold Coast.

Thirdly, I help homebuyers and investors to buy on special assignments. For example, a buyer wants to live in San Simeon Drive... then I approach the street residents direct. For investors, they sometimes want to remain anonymous.

Garth, if you buy properties for 50cents in the dollar then give me a email sometime... [email protected]

Ross Sondergeld Buyerside Real Estate

Last edited by a moderator:
Back