Buying a house in carlingford (pennant hills road)

Hi Guys,
I am planning to buy a house in carlingford area. Nice 4 bed room house approx 700 sqmt with plenty of space for parking in front yard.House is located on Pennant hills road , 7 minutes walk from carlingford court and towards Hornsby side.There is a bit of noise during peak hours in front yard, however there is absolutely nothing if you close the door and negligible in backyard.Price range approx 650.please suggest .Thanks

Ok ok we get it you are buying a house on Pennant Hills Rd. What is your question exactly? PH Rd is busy and it will only get worse however things like double glazed windows will help slightly. On a more positive note - most spots on PH Rd have good zoning for development.

Regards

Shahin

I would consider a house on PHR in the two lane section south of the M2 intersection, but not on the 3 lane part.

I am up and down PHR a lot and getting on/off the carlingford 2 lane section is generally easy with minimal wait times.

There is a bit of noise during peak hours in front yard, however there is absolutely nothing if you close the door and negligible in backyard.Price range approx 650.please suggest .Thanks

So, if you lock yourself in the house, you don't hear much - just the continual hum (which never stops) in the background.

It is not just the noise, it is the car exhause fumes and the diesel particulate carcinogens that can affect your health and possibly your children's health, that would concern me.

The price reflects all of the above. :rolleyes:

So, if you lock yourself in the house, you don't hear much - just the continual hum (which never stops) in the background.

It is not just the noise, it is the car exhause fumes and the diesel particulate carcinogens that can affect your health and possibly your children's health, that would concern me.

The price reflects all of the above. :rolleyes:

That's why us escapees call the town Smogney...... though after living in Jakarta, SYD is clean

Ta

Rolf

Thank you for your suggestions.Better I will wait for good opportunities on internal roads in Carlingford.

Back