Cairns Meeting?????

Hi FNQ'ers

I will be flying up to Cairns Tuesday (22nd Aug for a week), wondered if any of the SS Cairns-ites are interested in meeting - would love to catch up with all the names I see on here.

Chris

Hi Chrispy, would be great to catch up with you. I'll send you my ph no via PM. I'm sure Bernly and a few others would be interested too.

Hello chrispy

Loved meeting you and Glucose yesterday with sailor. I look forward to being friends and keeping in touch. It's so nice to be able to put a face to a name!

Take care.

Was wonderful to have lunch yesterday at the lovely restaurant on the beachfront at Machans Beach, with Sailor, Chrispy, Bernly, Lyn & Chris.
AND we got to see Sailor's beach house. What a fabulous outlook!
Thanks everyone, let's keep in touch and get together next time you're all in Cairns - hopefully joined also by any other SS forumites when they come north to beautiful, beautiful FNQ.

Got to add my thanks to everyone who came to lunch yesterday. There's just nothing like a face-to-face chat about property and IP's and the variety of how we make it all happen. So many different ways to create wealth from real estate, and especially interesting for me, was how much effort each of us has to put in to make it happen. This IP stuff is sure not for the lazy or labour-challenged in the community.

Back