Calling all SA people

I am offering a FREE pair of BRAND NEW inline skates and a set of protective pads, suitable for a little girl. The skates are adjustable, so they fit sizes 12 - 1 and are white in colour with red highlights, and the pads are pink in colour.

There is a small catch, they need to be picked up from my customer in Evanston Park 5116. This lady is a bit hard to deal with, but has said that she will allow the pick up of these skates.

For more details, please PM me.

Is this the crazy ebay lady?

Yes, it's the crazy ebay lady. But she has agreed to let them be collected, so it should be fine.

So....don't derail my thread. I want someone to have these skates.

Someone, that is, other than her.:D

Someone, that is, other than her.:D

Easy - put them up as free on gumtree & chose the most feral person who calls up for them. Give the lady's address and tell the buyer they can only be picked up between 12-2am.

Give them the address & watch the hilarity unfold.

Easy - put them up as free on gumtree & chose the most feral person who calls up for them. Give the lady's address and tell the buyer they can only be picked up between 12-2am.

Now that has some real merit!

pinkboy

That is devilishly brilliant !!

Another option would be to get a courier to just deliver to a charity in Adelaide.

Or perhaps sell on Gumtree free delivery Adelaide only and get the courier to deliver to the buyer, cost of courier probably only $20-30 if going to Ade.

Probably cover costs or make a small profit depending on what you sell for.

While I REALLY like some of those ideas, I think we have a solution. Just waiting on a message from Mrs Crazy now.

Back