Campbelltown and surrounding suburbs

I've been looking at Minto and Ruse. Huge new land developments in Minto.

Good value for Sydney. How would you like a new looking 2 storey brick veneer on a 650sm block for under 450K? The market is hot.

St Marys is also another area to keep an eye on.

Just had a look at it now. I reckon it will sell for near 600K. I could be wrong! Its out of my budget unfortunately.

wouldn't St Marys be a better option for pricing?
can you still get a fibro house that needs work on a decent 500m2+ block for under $350k? or this is the past?

can you still get a fibro house that needs work on a decent 500m2+ block for under $350k? or this is the past?

How is that a bargain though? With the softening rental returns...

Maybe I'm just biased as I purchased sub $300k times, yet the investment there simply doesn't stack up anymore.

Those days are gone RR. You won't get a townhouse for that money now in SM.

Rents are soft now, yes, but they will pick up over time as prices stabilise IMO.

I also think that with the new airport and train line St Marys has got great potential for capital growth. Again IMO.

In Minto/Ruse you can get a much newer house on a large block. Most of St Mary' is old stuff. Check it out.

i missed out on a house in bow bowing back in sept 2013.. sold for 420k and renting for $430. it was a 4 bedder, 740sqm. i actually offered 420k but the other bidder was quicker on paying deposit.. im sure its valued at well over 450k now

Ben, it might be close to 500K but that's ancient history now. You can throw it in the bin with the squillion other property investor missed opportunities.

Gotta look for the next big hit....one that's gonna make me 100K in 12 months!

Ben, it might be close to 500K but that's ancient history now. You can throw it in the bin with the squillion other property investor missed opportunities.

Gotta look for the next big hit....one that's gonna make me 100K in 12 months!

please please please tell me where that is haha. If only we really knew. My guess is wollongong or newcastle? or too late for those areas?

Back