Can anyone pls let me know of a quality boutique PM agency in Gracemere

Dear fellow SS's

It appears that our PM managing our four bedroom IP in Gracemere decided to leave it for 9 days before informing us that our tenant is in arrears not to mention not returning my emails for the past month about another matter.

Pls PM us or share publicly if you know any agency that does not have a monopoly over the area where they think service is not in the forefront of their operations

Warm regards

Renee

Any feedback on good PM service in Rockhampton pls

Dear fellow SS's

It appears that our PM managing our four bedroom IP in Gracemere decided to leave it for 9 days before informing us that our tenant is in arrears not to mention not returning my emails for the past month about another matter.

Pls PM us or share publicly if you know any agency that does not have a monopoly over the area where they think service is not in the forefront of their operations

Warm regards

Renee

Keen to hear anyone's feedback about quality PM services in Rockhampton please

Hi Renee
can you advise who you are using presently?

Hi Hugh

It is not an unusual scenario - we found multiple PMs looking after our IP to the point of only learning we have a new PM through contacting the agency ourselves i.e. not proactive hand over letter and generally very young PM Assistants or PMs who move into new roles or leave the agency with a neglected portfolio such as ours with 9 days in arrears. Large agency with primary focus on Sales. I will PM you more information

Renee

Looks like there's only 4 main agencies in the area. There's more out of area if you have to consider them.
http://www.realestate.com.au/find-agent/in-gracemere,+qld+4702;+/list-1

Have you had a look at Central Queensland Properties?
They seem like a seasoned team and not too over leveraged with stock.

Just a suggestion but you would have to investigate more about them and other companies to get an idea who would be better.
You could start with emailing each agent either as an owner or tenant and seeing how their response time is in each situation and when they call ask them questions etc.

Looks like there's only 4 main agencies in the area. There's more out of area if you have to consider them.
http://www.realestate.com.au/find-agent/in-gracemere,+qld+4702;+/list-1

Have you had a look at Central Queensland Properties?
They seem like a seasoned team and not too over leveraged with stock.

Just a suggestion but you would have to investigate more about them and other companies to get an idea who would be better.
You could start with emailing each agent either as an owner or tenant and seeing how their response time is in each situation and when they call ask them questions etc.

Sounds like a helpful plan - thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day for this response

Cheers

Renee

Back