Can anyone recommend a surveyor in Brisbane?

I'm looking for a surveyor to tell me what the natural ground level is at a property I own. I will also need them to tell me exactly if/how high I can raise.

A bonus would be if they have planners that work from the same office can also advise how close I can build to the boundary line.

What would you expect to pay for this?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Thank you. Tried RPI. Left four messages with the office and did not receive a call back. Must be a bit busy at the moment. I will try your contact.
Thank you..:)

I always use these guys they are great.

http://www.sitesurveys.com.au/

Wallace, my sincere apologies about that. I am extremely busy with the legal side of things at present but the messages should have gone to another planner to call you back. Messages come through email and unless you specifically asked for me by name they don't come to me but someone should always call you back. Can you please pm me your number as I need to track down what happened and will also call you and see If I can answer any questions you have. Will also ensure that if any work is required you will be looked after

Big thank you to RPI who despite not needing to, called today and spent quite some time answering some questions I had. I had no problem with RPI or his business as we all get busy at times, so did not feel I needed an apology or call from him. So it was a nice gesture to receive a call today.

Thanks again for the follow up, and all going well I will get back in touch in the new year.

Thanks again :)

Back