Can you negotiate because of stormwater drainage?

Hi all,

I'm curious in Brisbane whether you can walk or away from a contract or re-negotiate after finding out about storm water drainage?

If there is an undisclosed easement then go for it. Otherwise pull out in the cooling off period if you still can. Your solicitor will advise.

Hi all,

I'm curious in Brisbane whether you can walk or away from a contract or re-negotiate after finding out about storm water drainage?

Founding out what exactly about storm water drainage?? Can someone please help me understand what to look for when it comes to storm water drainage? Thank you

Founding out what exactly about storm water drainage?? Can someone please help me understand what to look for when it comes to storm water drainage? Thank you

Normally the problem with storm water drainage when dealing with an old block is there isn't any.

If you then want to extend the house or subdivide the block the council are likely to require you to dispose of the stormwater to an approved discharge point. this can be a real issue if the nearest approved point requires you to get an easement over a neighbour's property.

Back