Canberra meet up?

I will have to pull the pin, sorry Craig. I'm finishing a floor today (Sat) in Holder - not sure I can get over your way.

Cheers

my pleasure, , i agree it was good, to put faces to names , although i have already forgoten! lol :eek:
we will do it again, in september.!

Thanks Craig for making the meeting possible. It was good to catch up with some of you. I will try to make it to the next meeting, but at this stage I may be away in Sept. :)

Craig,

My apologies again for missing the catchup. These last few weekends have been a tad busy for me as I'm doing a reno out of town (and i can only do it on the weekends). Also, as of yesterday, I've also got some guests from Taiwan and I need to look after them for the enxt 2 weeks as well.

I should be able to make the one in September though.

Thanks

g

Craig and Mrs B, thanks so much for having all of us over, the house is awesome !!!!! and I had the best time. My poor partner, I raved to him for ages about the fun afternoon I had. He is definitely coming along next time.

It was so nice to meet you all, I learned a lot, everyone is doing such interesting things. Please all keep in touch and I'll let you all know if I get that job I mentioned :)

Property, in all its guises, is the best fun, isnt it :)

Back