Canberra Seminar- 03 July 2011

It was good to meet you orangestreet. Drop by the Subway sometime, we can have a coffee (or something stronger in the pub next door if you prefer).

I got a lot out of it today.

The review of what's happening I thought was very good. A balanced view of the economy, finance, and the market- on a macro scale, without drilling down to suburbs.

But what was better for me was a view of the possible. Something I had lost sight of some time back.

Jamie,

Although when I posted my previous post I had not seen yours, I hope it goes a a little way towards answering.

By all means, feel free to slum it over on the northside sometime.

I don't know about slumming it. The new look Belco mall refurb has lifted the standards of your neck of the woods :)

It must almost be time for another Canberra meet-up.

Cheers

Jamie

Yeah, it's a shame that one of the nicest shopping centres in canberra is located in Belconnen. The people there just don't appreciate it. Can't count the number of times I've been there and seen people causing trouble.

Thanks Geoff,

Would be great to have a Canberra catch-up. I am up for it anytime. Great meeting you too.

I thought MY could have answered a few more questions.

I am moving into Belconnen myself so I will definitely see you around. The new mall looks absolutely wonderful.

Last edited:
Back