Canberra- upcoming events

Mr Ed and myself have been playing with a few ideas for events in the coming year in Canberra. We thought it would be good if we could come up with some sort of plan well ahead of time, so that people could plan.

The first one will be on Saturday, 27 March, in the afternoon. We have a special speaker and a special venue planned- more details to follow.

Following from that, we thought the last weekend of each month, except where holidays change things.

We thought we might have rotate venues between Northside and Southside, and also to rotate activities.

So here is a VERY tentative schedule

27 Mar 2004 Saturday Afternoon
18 Apr 2004 Sunday Cashflow Northside
29 May 2004 Saturday Dinner Southside
26 Jun 2004 Saturday Educational- speaker etc (perhaps Sunday)
30 Jul 2004 Friday Cashflow Southside
29 Aug 2004 Sunday Lunch Northside
02 Oct 2004 Saturday Big BBQ
30 Oct 2004 Saturday Educational
28 Nov 2004 Sunday Cashflow Queanbeyan
10 Dec 2004 Friday Christmas Party (or Saturday or Sunday)

Any feedback will be very much appreciated.

Geoff (& Ed),

Good effort!

I've been thinking about keeping up the monthly cashflow games as well - so planning the investor group dates ahead of time is nice for me to organise around as well :)

How about the panel events you were talking about late last year?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

G'day Geoff & Ed,

I am having NO LUCK in attending an ACT Seminar. This time I will be in Brisbane looking at our first IP (building will be complete - doing a last check) and looking at other prospective properties to add to our small portfolio.
Will put in the other dates in the diary.
Swapping between North and Southsides would be good.
I am on "Ed's" e-mail address list so I should not miss anything upcoming.
Hope to catch up soon!!!!!

cheers,
kidders

Geoff & I were speaking this afternoon and should have something sorted for the 29th.

I'll shoot out an email and make a separtate posting as well. Just confirming a venue.

Hellenic club is high on the list at the moment.

Cheers

Mr Ed

Back