cashflow 101

If you have a property already, you can claim it as a eductaion deduction.

You can only cliam education to upgrade skills if you are already in the profession, not to get new skills for a new profession.

Jas

Edit - Opps, look at my biases. If you have shares, or a business, or property, you can claim...

Last edited:
i can't hep with the second hand 202, but I did have a fortunate find for myself this morning that I thought I would share. I was doing my usual early morning Sunday garage sale adventure and found a cashflow game, in pristine condition. Out of the plastic but none of the bits of paper have been written on!! I don't think it had been used at all. I offered $10 and bingo - I got it, and the seller looked pretty happy at $10! Only question is, I think it might be quite old. It is not labelled as 101 or 2020 or for kids. It is called 'Cashflow How to get out of the rat race'
Is this 101 does anyone know? or is this an old one from when it was just called cashflow?
thanks guys!
ellie

Hi,

Just to clarify, awhile back I wanted to buy Cashflow 101, however I wanted a bargin, we arranged a buying group to buy them through Powwow (the only importer in Oz).

After the success of that arrangement we were offered a distributorship through them.

As this is not one of our business ventures, we only buy what we can sell fairly quickly, but we current have the following stock available;

Cashflow for Kids (4 available) $101.60 + $12 postage & handling
Cashflow 202 (2 available) $180 + $12 postage & handling

Our old price for 101 was:

Cashflow 101 is $276 + $12 postage & handling, but we are currently out of stock.

We would need to reconfirm if we can still sell it at this price, but for 202 and kids we can still sell at the prices above for the stock that we have available.

The minimum order we can place with Powwow is 6 units of 101, we would be happy to do this is people are ready to buy it.

If you are interested in buying 101, now would be a good time to speak up.

If we can get 6 definates, then we'll get a price from Powwow and quote it here, then attach the appropriate order form to kick things off.

Regards
Michael & Yuch

Back