CBA Policy Change - Rental Income

Yep, CBA has always been low on the borrowing capacity for me but I was led to believe that the lenders calculating existing debt at actual repayments had strict policies that could be knocked back to multiple property investors or those who are rent reliant. Guess I should ask for advice elsewhere.

Advice from my current broker is that cba are the way to go and that we might struggle to get a loan from other lenders. Perhaps their diamond status is clouding their vision for us?

A bit of humble brag

We have that tag too, finally

But as a common sense risk mitigation strategy for MY future income , let alone your acquisition plans, one doesnt go to the edge with lender x and then feel proud that "it was really tough, we go that one through"........ because of blah blah blah.

Move a year or 4 forward, when you want to access equity..........then what ?

"Then what " is my favourite Challenge......... it moves my clients beyond the "NOW" we are all fond of.

Having said all that, your brokers may be 100% right- we dont know if you have sticky issues that suit only CBA...........and they may be looking after your very best interests

ta

rolf

Back