Central Coast Meet-UP

:)

Hi guys,

A Central Coast Meet-up will be held at Terrigal Pub on Terrigal Drive.

Wednesday, August 5th.

Head upstairs to the Bistro and we will be seated right of the bar.

Anyone new, I'll let you know what I am wearing as the night draws near.

Probably a purple corset, some fishnet stockings.:eek::p;)

Regards Jo

:)

Anyone new, I'll let you know what I am wearing as the night draws near.

Probably a purple corset, some fishnet stockings.:eek::p;)

Regards Jo

I can't compete with that. :p

Maybe you should have tried that at the last meetup seeing as they didn't let you in with your hat.

I wouldn't mind going if someone from Sydney can give me a lift. I'll pay petrol (might even shout you a drink).

It would be great to see you again, travel bug.

BTW- That kitchen went SO cheap! $500!

I hope you can get a ride, not many Sydney siders like to come up the coast. They all think it is too far. When I first moved up there, my friends all expected me to visit them back in Syd and it is still pretty much the same.:eek:

Regards JO

Bump:

To the girl that called me and mentioned she and a few friends would like to meet up this Wednesday - Could you please send me a PM or call me, I have accidently deleted your number.:eek:

Definates so far:

Propertunity
Travel Bug
Vee Dub
2 x Newbies
Josko

Time: 7pm

Regards Jo

2 More

Hey Jo

Add another 2 Greg and i will be there as well. Looking forward to catching up with you we had a great time last time meeting up with you learnt so much Thank You. The best thing was Greg is now keen to buy Investment properties . It will also be great to catch up with everyone else as well.

Lorraine

Well hello Lorraine,:)

Great to hear from you! Even better to hear Greg wants to start the ball rolling!

Terrigal Pub, Terrigal Drive - 7pm.
Upstairs and sit right of the bar.

I'll wear a hat and a bright pink jumper and be there at 6.50pm.

That's 8 definates. Fantastic!

See you all there - :)

Regards JO

Hi Jo. Unfortunately I can't make it now.

I've got the flu and have lost my voice. Doctor said no talking for 2 days. Hubby said he's going to buy the doctor a bottle of scotch :D.

I'm disappointed as I was looking forward to it. I've been looking up your way and was keen to talk with everyone.

Have a great night.
Lynne

Hi Jo. Unfortunately I can't make it now.

I've got the flu and have lost my voice. Doctor said no talking for 2 days. Hubby said he's going to buy the doctor a bottle of scotch :D.

I'm disappointed as I was looking forward to it. I've been looking up your way and was keen to talk with everyone.

Have a great night.
Lynne

No worries, Lynne, hope you get better.

Losing my voice is an occupational health hazard. I have nodules on my vocal chords. I usually lose it at least once a month. :eek:

My Speech Therapist told me I really need to give up Instructing at the Gym.... as if THAT would happen!:D

Regards JO

Back