Cherie Barber SOLD OUT Dec in Syd and Save $550. Anyone interested??

Hi there,

This is my first post here, but it's been great reading others' over the last few months.

I have decided I’m going to go to Cherie Barber’s course in Sydney from 6th – 8th December, 2012. While the event is officially sold out (as is the Brisbane event), I have two tickets currently being held for me. I am searching for one other interested person who would like to buy “together”. If two buy at the same time there is a saving of just over $550 per person.

Cost for one person is $4940. Cost for two is $8070 but only includes one set of dvds/materials etc. By paying an extra $695 you get an extra set of everything and all other benefits totalling $8765, which works out to be $4382.50 each. You could choose to go to Sydney in December, Brisbane in 7 days time (which is also sold out, but I there is one space free) or an event next year… and all billing and correspondence with individuals is then separate. We would deal directly with Head Office individually.

This is my last SOS call… as the office will hold two tickets till close of business tonight. If I don’t hear from anyone I will just register for myself.

All seminars are sold out for the rest of the year, so if you want to go, this is probably your very last chance. And why not save $550 along the way!!!

I hope to hear from someone.

Cheers,

Lisa

Hi there,

This is my first post here, but it's been great reading others' over the last few months.
Then why not just save all that money and keep reading within this site,ask question seems like a lot of money too me and when you look at the numbers on people that do anything after looking up at the soap-bos speakers thinking that's me in 12 months..good luck..

I appreciate your opinion.... It is just different to mine. I've had a bit of experience in reno already, and have just purchased a large project with a JV partner, and want to maximise return. I believe in finding the best, and learning all you can from them. I have followed Cherie for a good while now, believe she has great integrity, is very successful in knowing what she's doing, has the track record of 37+ properties to prove it with minimum gross profit per property of over $200K... and has a system that is very worthwhile. Not to mention 20% of materials for life, 12 months consultation etc etc.

for a 2 X poster - seems strange a newbie would suddenly turn up and then post hey go for this Sold out session save $550.

would have thought it would be questions on asking about certain things like finance, reno, where to buy etc?

Sensationalist media... getting all the facts

I guess not many would be keen to spend that amount of money, especially after this fiasco: http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81198

Hi rajnhets,

Personally, I am not a fan of the "Today Tonight"/"A Current Affair" style shows. Often they are about sensationalist exaggerations of the truth where the goal is often by no means to report the truth. If you want to explore the other side of this "fiasco", then why not watch Cherie's 30 minute response to each of the 35 or so points that A Current Affair accused her of... THEN make up your own mind.

The link is at:
http://www.frequency.com/video/offical-stateme/57900066

why would anyone pay 5k for her advise? just read and ask questions on this forum and you will get all the knowledge for free, instead of paying her 5k so she can buy another investment property!

Hey there...
It may seem a bit strange, but I absolutely need to claim my ticket today, and just thought this may be another avenue in which to find a second person so as to save the $550... and a win-win for both parties if they had also been thinking of it.

the thing was i wonder why cherie didn't get a building contract done up which was strange.

As anything above 5000 here in victoria requires some form of builders registration from the buidling comission. and the builders she hired should have known that otherwise as part of the training etc to get their license.

why would anyone pay 5k for her advise? just read and ask questions on this forum and you will get all the knowledge for free, instead of paying her 5k so she can buy another investment property!

There isnt a lot of knowledge on here (at least shared knowledge) re value adding, be it through large scale renos or property developments.

I wouldnt discount it immediately just because it is 5k, if the OP has just entered into a large JV where these skills could come in handy then the course may be worth it.

Of course this all depends on Cherie Barber actually offering lots of good info in the course and it not just being a teaser for another, more expensive course.

Some of the biggest lessons ive learnt have been from talking to more experienced people than me and although they did not charge me for it the knowledge gained was worth a hell of a lot more than $5k.

Back