Concrete Slab in Melbourne?

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend someone they've used for Concrete Slabs in Melbourne? Hopefully someone who is good and competitive pricing.

TIA

I don't know if it helps (and it's not a direct recommendation) but I recently had a 63 m2 (100mm) slab placed in my backyard and I paid for a) a bobcat to level the area, b) a concretor for half a day and c) 3 (or 4) mini mix trucks

I wasn't trying to save money - but the guy who coordinated all the work (I was building a bball court) arranged it this way and I'm sure it saved me a fair bit (I think the concrete was $2k and the bobcat/conctretor were $700 each).

Cheers

Jamie

Thanks Jamie for your reply. That sounds like an interesting process and no doubt would of saved you some good coin which is great.

This is quite a big residential job so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to consider that this time around but thanks for sharing anyway.

Hi jaime. Im getting quotes for a bball court now.. For a slab of around 6.5x6 m at 100mm im getting quoted 5500. Does urs have reo steel? Also what ring did you choose to buy?

Back