Contract of sale condition

Hi all :

Just today I got a contract of sale and the contract shows something bit abnormal. At least I haven't seen this before. It is attached with this thread.

Just wondering what does this mean? What am I supposed to verify?

Thanks and regards,
DU

Attachments

• cos.png
    cos.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 166
Could be something to do with odors from nearby tannery or mushroom farm. Where I live in Perth when the wind blows in a certain direction we get a distinct unpleasant odor from a nearby mushroom farm. Ask the agent to explain it or go/ring the the local council.

Hi all :

Just today I got a contract of sale and the contract shows something bit abnormal. At least I haven't seen this before. It is attached with this thread.

Just wondering what does this mean? What am I supposed to verify?

Thanks and regards,
DU

It stinks! And they are disclosing this.

It's to stop townies moving in to rural areas and then complaining when it doesn't smell of buttercups and freshly mown grass.

being agricultural it could also mean working at odd hours. For example here in sugar country we have cane harvesters going til 9 or 10 at night. We also have cane trucks carting cane even at 1 or 2 in the morning. So it may also be referring to possible noise from agricultural purposes too. Its basically making you aware that you have bought in a agricultural area, so don't complain if u dont like the noise/smell or what ever else associated with this industry.

It stinks! And they are disclosing this.

Love it.

I always look forward to Terry W's concise and well worded legal response in any thread but in this case I think it is the best way of summarising the clause. No legal jargon required.

Love it.

I always look forward to Terry W's concise and well worded legal response in any thread but in this case I think it is the best way of summarising the clause. No legal jargon required.

Thanks MRO.

This deal stinks literally - but I should point out that it may still be a good deal!

OK so I called up the agent to talk about this.

He straightaway said ' It is just a standard condition. It doesn't effect the property'.

Is he lying ??

Thanks

Back