Conveyancing/ Solicitors in Melbourne

Hello All,

I am looking to invest interstate and am looking Conveyancer/Solicitor to assist me with my IP settlement.

Can anybody recommend me a reasonably priced Conveyancer based in Melbourne.

Thanks in advance

Allan Storer, IAC Conveyancing, 03 9574 8576.

He does a great job and I'm always happy to recommend him.

Thanks PT Bear, I'll chat with him, but before that can you give me some more details of him

- How much does he normally charge, and what does the service include/exclude?

- Does he charge on a fixed fee quotation, or an estimate?

Thanks PT Bear, I'll chat with him, but before that can you give me some more details of him

- How much does he normally charge, and what does the service include/exclude?

- Does he charge on a fixed fee quotation, or an estimate?

Why don't you call and find out. You will end up asking this person again once you speak with him.

I don't know exactly what his charges are, but I know they're reasonable.

I recommend Allan because he does a great job. When purchases go smoothly, most conveyancers just follow a process. When purchases have a problem, a conveyancer who works to solve the problem rather than avoid it is not as easy to find.

I recommend Allan because he does a great job.
It sounds like samsoft24 is just after the "cheapest", but good on you for answering what he should have asked, which is for a conveyancer who achieves the best outcomes for their clients. :rolleyes:

It sounds like samsoft24 is just after the "cheapest", but good on you for answering what he should have asked, which is for a conveyancer who achieves the best outcomes for their clients. :rolleyes:

Nah, not after the "cheapest" particularly. Just want someone reliable as I dont want to get ripped off for being an interstate customer.

PT Bear, thanks for your feedback, I'll call him right now.

Someone recommended Sargeants to me. I think they are based at Bowen Crescent in Melbourne, VIC 3004. Google them, I have seen them online.

Back