dancing video

Bravo Dimitri and Laki!

Fantastic Team Stavros. Bravo leventes. What a great way to start the day in good "spirits"..........but I'm confused, would that be a pint of Guiness or should it be Ouzo.

Thank you for sharing Ani :)

Fantastic Team Stavros. Bravo leventes. What a great way to start the day in good "spirits"..........but I'm confused, would that be a pint of Guiness or should it be Ouzo.

Thank you for sharing Ani :)

In Greece itself, it's just as likely to be a shot of whiskey as ouzo !

Um, sorry. I didn't like it for some reason.

An overweight tattood middle aged man with an overweight 12yo. A 12yo with man boobs.

Sorry, the dancing was good.

But it turned me off big time.

Not able to download the utube, but am thinking it's England's got talent guys, father and son, this was on some show tv other night, these guys had us cheering the roof off here, they just had fun and something came across-more than body perfect chiselling, it was kinda a Dad/son thing, we loved it, loved them...ALONG with Susan the middle aged singer that sings like an angel!!

Hype, slick productions, sexy selling pop, was out the window for once, she just wanted to sing, people weren't sure what to think of her and she started to sing, amazing voice.

Cheered for her too. Was a nice turnaround to see on tv, average? people with a bit of a dream and sense of fun having a crack and blowing (at least our) minds.

Bloody loved it!! Just wanted to hug the lot of them.

Back