dated anyone sort of famous?

Furry Man-Boobs? :confused:

p.s. I'm not either Mark ;)

p.p.s. Ugg boots are still seen at raves. And I'd know, because at 30, I'm still seen at raves :)

kudos to you.
I'm only occasionally seen at raves these days, and indeed the furry gear is still very popular with the little kiddies.

I havent been to one for maybe a year now, so perhaps its time to head out again. :cool:

Not sure if I should say this or not, well anyway....My sister dated Kevin Rudd in their ANU days (more just going out, nothing serious) .. We had a big laugh about it a while back!!

Didn't date him but went to primary school with Australian cricketer Michael Clarke.

for those that know their ancient nz cricket ... i was in the same class as willie watson's sister, and martin/jeff crowe's cousin.

but then nz is so small everyone knows someone.

Through high school I was friends with a guy called Andy Leek and it was an unrequited love for me! He was incredibly talented at piano and songwriting, I even got to play my violin with him sometimes and we would walk home from school together but sadly that was as far as it ever went!

Below is the wikepedia entry for him if anyone is interested! LOL I just noticed his birth year has been recorded as 1964 which has to be out by 4 or 5 years how funny!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Leek

Last edited by a moderator:
Furry Man-Boobs? :confused:

p.s. I'm not either Mark ;)

p.p.s. Ugg boots are still seen at raves. And I'd know, because at 30, I'm still seen at raves :)

I never, ever, ever saw ugg boots or flanno at any rave I went to. Things must sure have changed between then and now.

Jeans, t-shirts and skater shoes were de rigeur for the guys and as little as possible for the girls. I only went to inner city/ Cross / North Sydney promoted club raves though, not to industrial sheds in the outer burbs.

Back