Dazz in Sydney - Monday 14th Nov, Parramatta

Sim

Administrator
Dazz tells me he is going to be in Sydney next week for business and has some time to catch up with people on Monday night (14th November) from about 6pm.

Apparently he is staying in the Villawood area, which I don't know, so can anyone make any suggestions for a venue not too far away?

Villawood is where the detention centre is. Don't tell me Dazz has decided to purchase that and start charging the detainees. Could be a nice little earner.

Has Dazz been banned from making his own posts ?

No, he asked me to post on his behalf since I tend to organise many of the local meetups. Once we have a venue, I'll post an invite on my Meetup.com site as well (with Dazz's permission).

Attachments

• Dazz.jpg
    Dazz.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 109
can anyone make any suggestions for a venue not too far away?

I sometimes drive to Twinn Willows in Bass Hill for dinner and drinks
http://www.laundy.com.au/twinwillows
Prices are good and there is plenty of free parking.
Otherwise towards Paramatta there are more venues but drinks are more expensive

If he also wants acom the Rydges Hotel isn't far from there (opposite Bass Hill Plaza)

Dazz tells me he is going to be in Sydney next week for business and has some time to catch up with people on Monday night (14th November) from about 6pm.

You'd be in that Ev wouldn't you Mate...?:p

I'd love to get there but can't..... will be in WA in Feb tho, so maybe then Dazz.

Hi All

Pj Gallaghars on the corner of great western Highway and Church St Parramatta.

We have had 1 or 2 SS meetings there many years ago.

Cheers

Hi all,

Thanks for organising that Sim. Sorry for the short notice.

Am happy to travel to Parramatta or elsewhere to catch up for a chinwag with anyone that wants to. If not, coolo.....I can meditate in my kaftan by myself.

Have a meeting bright and sparky on the Tuesday morning, so will need to get my beauty sleep....Monday night won't be a late one for me.

I'll be available anytime after 3pm on the Monday....so flexible on the venue and flexible on the time...would like to catch up with some of the folks who I've been chatting with over the years.

If we need to pick each other out in a crowd, I'm about 5' 3" with bright orange hair and will be wearing my usual deep purple kaftan and brown sandals. Come up and say g'day. :)

Back