Dazz in Sydney - Monday 14th Nov, Parramatta

Hi skater and handyandy,

Damn.....Sydney is as big and as busy as I remember it last time - 18 years ago.

Have just finished the first meeting here in the CBD.....now back out to the western suburbs.

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Geez - I know why they call that flight over the "red eye special".

It feels quite surreal to be back in Sydney after all this time, real fish out of water experience. It's amazing walking down George / Pitt / Hunter etc.....so much real estate.....someone owns it all.

Trains are good to get around, much better than a car right in the city. What's the deal with parking here ?? Dodged a big bullet leaving the hire car back out in Villawood. Yep - detention facilities are comfy.

Righto - catch up with you all 6pm....looking forward to meeting you.

It was fantastic to finally meet Dazz. We very much enjoyed ourselves and it was great to see Andreas and Sim' once more. Although there was only the six of us, it was one of the best meetings we've attended.

Thanks Dazz for a great time.

Yes, it was great to meet Dazz and to see skater and BH and handyandy again as well.

I'm still annoyed that I missed the $10 steak which looked much nicer than my $35 one!!

Hi skater, BH, handyandy & Sim....back in Perth and the first time back on-line.

Thanks for the catch up and meal. I know a few people travelled a long way to be there. Poor Sim missing out on the bargain steaks wasn't cool.

I could feel the property experience levels humming around the table....everyone with a wealth of stories and war wounds to tell. You're amazing Andy what you are doing. Definite thread there by itself.

Give us a hoy if you're in Perth for the skating champs BH & skater. Would love to catch up.

I had an absolutely great time in Sydney, and catching with you guys was a highlight. I'm slowly winding back down to the not-so-hectic pace of sleepy hollow Perth.

BTW - the next day, the purpose of the trip was amazing.....managed to secure and execute the biggest property leasing deal of my career by a long way. I think it was the Strongbows the night before that put me a good negotiating mood. Went up against the full board of my existing Tenant.....and managed to sign them up for a large nett rent increase and a new 15 year timeframe.

The deal I did in Sydney on Tuesday will massively affect my entire family in a good way for the coming generations......that was the "bringing home the bacon" property moment that we've been building up to for the past 16 years. The trip was well worth it.

Look forward to popping over to Sydney again soon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
....except for that killer flight across the paddock skater....what a nightmare.

I'm definitely over posho swanko flights and all that razzamatazz. I find it very wearing.

A nice cup of tea and a lie down, and I'll be good to operate again in a few days.....gettin' old. :(

....except for that killer flight across the paddock skater....what a nightmare.

I'm definitely over posho swanko flights and all that razzamatazz. I find it very wearing.

A nice cup of tea and a lie down, and I'll be good to operate again in a few days.....gettin' old. :(

Getting old? You're still a spring chicken! That flight is a walk in the park. I mean, if you don't take the Red Eye, that is. :D

well, since the deal was so good, maybe you should invest in a private jet! :D

Back