Dazz in Sydney - Monday 14th Nov, Parramatta

Damn straight....we're all coming over by Kombi van. The donkey and family equiparge have been waylaid, so we borrowed next door's Kombi.

We left 2 days ago, so should arrive early Monday morning all going well.

Big brother Dazzling is driving - he's the only one old enough to have a licence. I'll be doing most of the night shifts cos I'm the only one with one good eye. We've got my cousin Razzle Dazzle in the van as well, along with his little brother Dazza Razza, and tagging along is the pariach of the family - great uncle TPFKAD - he sleeps mostly nowadays.

Anyway, we'll all be there with our kaftans on singing koombaya, if you've got a tambourine, bring her along.

Peace out man....:cool:

I'd be interested in having a chinwag, but Monday is a bit tight. I could possibly move some stuff around for 3.00pm, but need to be back in Western Sydney by 6.00pm. While that time slot is possibly doable for me, it's not going to be good for most people due to work.

Since you have a meeting on Tuesday morning, what about dinner Tuesday evening, or Wednesday. If you're still around on Thursday, you could pop down to the Sefton Skating Rink, not more than 5 mins from Villawood, and catch a skating lesson. :p

Hi skater,

It would be lovely to finally meet you in person....although when I met your daughter in Melbourne last year she mentioned you were not keen....stouches from the past and all that....:)

My best man from our wedding lives in Sydney, and we haven't caught up for nearly 20 years, so Tuesday arvo / night is earmarked for that. Fly out early Wed morning, so Monday from say 3 to 8pm is pretty much it for me unfortunately.

I understand it's an awkward time for most folk. If no-one can make it, that's OK. :)

Howzabout PJ Gallaghers like handyandy suggested ??

Hi skater,

It would be lovely to finally meet you in person....although when I met your daughter in Melbourne last year she mentioned you were not keen....stouches from the past and all that....:)
I don't know where she got that idea from. She often has (incorrect) assumptions of how her parents think. You can have differences in opinion with a person but still appreciate what they bring to the table. We come from vastly different worlds, so it's obvious that we would see the world in different ways, doesn't mean that we can't have mutual respect for each other.
My best man from our wedding lives in Sydney, and we haven't caught up for nearly 20 years, so Tuesday arvo / night is earmarked for that. Fly out early Wed morning, so Monday from say 3 to 8pm is pretty much it for me unfortunately.
Shame! I had visions of you turning up at the skating rink & me posting video footage for the forum's viewing pleasure. :p
I understand it's an awkward time for most folk. If no-one can make it, that's OK. :)

Howzabout PJ Gallaghers like handyandy suggested

OK, so.......I have moved some stuff around, cancelled what we had going at 6.00 and it appears that I can now make it around 6.00pm AND hubby can come too, cause he's working from home that day. PJ Gallaghers would be fine. How's that?

I can now make it around 6.00pm AND hubby can come too, cause he's working from home that day. PJ Gallaghers would be fine. How's that?

So it looks like PJ Gallaghers is the place.

If they are still set up the same then there are tables and what not in the back section.

See you there at 6:00 pm

Cheers

Bump

Thought I would bump this for all those who handn't yet decided to attend and may forget;)

I don't know about the parking but there is a carperk in the back and also on street parking in the street. Seems to be 2hr parking but can't see the times that this operates.

See you there

Back