Depreciation Company which one to chose for 3rd IP ?

GIven that Scott personally looked after some stuff for me and has given good advice to me here and via email, its another +100000 for Depreciator :)

Another recommendation for Depreciator here, helped me out recently with 3 schedules and ant speak more highly of the service from the team.

Thanks all.

Have just use Depreciator for my WA property. Very supportive and helpful girls on the phone. ....Still need to find time to clarify what renovation labour costs and items if any they have not included to get them to my accountant. So will feel their after service level.

One person here will be particularly chuffed to be called a girl. It would have been a fair while since she's been called that.
'After sales service' is pretty important - especially when we're not the cheapest provider out there. A lot of people have questions about their Depreciation Schedule and some of the cheaper operators deal with this by not returning phone calls. Crazy time of year for us, so feel free to email me, svamin.
[email protected]

Thanks all.

One person here will be particularly chuffed to be called a girl. It would have been a fair while since she's been called that.
'After sales service' is pretty important - especially when we're not the cheapest provider out there. A lot of people have questions about their Depreciation Schedule and some of the cheaper operators deal with this by not returning phone calls. Crazy time of year for us, so feel free to email me, svamin.
[email protected]

Just decided to wrap-up my 'after-sale' experience with my depreciation schedule. Scott and his team is very responsive and took my matter quite seriously. I almost surely squeezed every bit of their patience in my numerous inquiries and further revisiting the paperwork. Now I am very delighted with the final result and would suggest anybody who wants max return on their buck - take the 'after-service' into the consideration when choosing your service-provider. It truly does matter. Trust is not when you blindly rely on someone's other hand, it is when you accept the responsibility for your success and have a direct and constructive talk with your business partners. Thanks, Scott, and feel free to ping me on this forum in case you need my endorsement (I bet you have got enough of credits anyway).

I have got one depreciation done only by Washington Brown about 13 yrs ago. I'm quite happy with it. After I read all about Scott, I will use Depreciator next time :).

Hi Scott, just one question, if there is some improvement to be done on the IP, eg paving the backyard, should this be done first before depreciation process?

Hi Scott, just one question, if there is some improvement to be done on the IP, eg paving the backyard, should this be done first before depreciation process?

I would do it when you are best able to access the property. The Schedule can be amended at any time. We don't charge to amend Schedules unless someone has done heaps of renos.

Hi Scott,

I have recently purchased my first IP (Glen Alpine, NSW), expected to be settled by last week of august. how much would a depreciation schedule cost? Thanks.

Settlement on Monday 27th May, finally got our 3rd IP and 1st Nras property. Now to decide which company to do the depreciation report. Got quotes off Dep Pro for $599.50 used them for our first one. BMT not used before but are in the area and have quoted a reduced price of $660 as they will not need to measure up for common area's as this is being done for other clients on the same estate. Napier and Blakeley used for our 2nd IP given to us by the developer as a thankyou after taking note of the first 2 quotes have come back with $495. Not sure if this is their normal cost or reduced to beat the other two quotes. Either way its decision time any body got any suggestions as to which is the best company more interested in which is the best out of the 3 of them than the price as quality comes first. Who would you use/or have used ??

I used TSL Project Services based in QLD,
They were excellent and the price was amazing, I paid $500 however this was for 1 house and a 3 bedroom unit at the rear. Can not fault the quality, price and service.

MTR

Back