Depreciation Report - EOFY

Hello SS ppl,

hey is the long weekend coming up and hope all of you will have a wonderful break =)

Iam just about to order a depreication report to ensure i get the maximum claim from tax.

I am planning to provide my report for your viewing for those interested?

there are many prices out there depending on whether you wanted to have an inspector to attend the property or provide them photos to do the estimation.

Have any one used a depreciator?

I was qouted with prices between $640 to $770

would be helpful to get your feedback as to who, price range you had experienced?

thanks

Im using depreciator for $385 - they said they could go off the photos

or $700 or so if someone goes out

Let me know your name and number and I will refer you :)

Depreciator here.
Just to clear up a possible misconception.
The age and location of the property for most companies dictates how they tackle it. Older properties often don't yield sufficient depreciation to justify an inspection.
And price isn't always the most important factor. If it was, everybody would us H&R Block to do their tax.
We will never be the cheapest provider out there.

Depreciator here.
Just to clear up a possible misconception.
The age and location of the property for most companies dictates how they tackle it. Older properties often don't yield sufficient depreciation to justify an inspection.
And price isn't always the most important factor. If it was, everybody would us H&R Block to do their tax.
We will never be the cheapest provider out there.

Thats a +1 Scott

I just used Depreciator for 3 of my properties this financial year built post 1985 and had to do inspections

Not the cheapest as Scott said but hes done all my properties so far, process is seamless, comes with very very comprehensive reports on each property and most importantly, a high depreciation value.

I would recommend Depreciator for anyone wanting to maximize their depreciation.

I use Washington Brown, who used to also be a forumite. They've been prompt and reliable so have been happy with their service to date.

Back