Depreciation Schedule - Melbourne

Hi All,

I'm after someone who can do a deprecation schedule for me in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

If you can make a recommendation and how much you paid, that would be great.

Thanks,
Tom

I 2nd Norwegian Blue's post.

I found them very professional, fast and efficient.

I believe there is a special discount if you mention that you come via the Somersoft Forum.

Good luck.

I definitely 3rd that.

Recently bought a new IP and went with them. I had a minor problem with the report / process and Scott personally stepped in and resolved the issue for me very satisfactorily.

Knowing that an issue will be resolved if it ever comes up is very assuring for me.

Depends on a few things: where the property is, how old it is, whether it is furnished etc. No reputable supplier will proceed unless they think they can provide good value.
I'm happy to talk prices over the phone, but posting prices in a forum usually leads to tears.
I can confirm that with half a dozen calls it's usually possible to find someone cheaper than us. But clients and accountants who use us over and over again reckon we're worth the extra few tax deductible dollars.
Scott

I'm hoping your call has been returned by now. If you left a message, that probably means you talked to our 'out of hours' answering service and we're having a few problems with it.
We opted some years ago to have a live person answer the out of hours and overflow calls. They would send us an email message with the details.
Then we found out that they had moved the operation overseas. It's not working. We have found a local solution that we are trialling.
Scott

Budget Option

Hi - I am only new to the forum but seen this thread - and thought I would let you know I recently used www.corpred.com.au - I used their Bronze option as I knew all the details, and had my photos and floorplans. It was great - I got a complete schedule within 48 hours - all completed by a Quantity Surveyor.

:)

Back