Derivex

Simon said:
As of today I have been appointed by Derivex to write the Interest Free Loans.

I look forward to working with Derivex PTY LTD and IFHL.

Cheers,

Simon,

Geeezzz,this forum looks like heating up. interesting to see the Posts in the next couple of days.
I'm quietly shocked.

A86

I hadn't read the previous post referred to about Derivex, so may have missed discussions about my question...how do the funders make money if they do not charge you interest on the loan????

Can someone please enlighten me :eek:

Ta!

Bronte said:
I hadn't read the previous post referred to about Derivex, so may have missed discussions about my question...how do the funders make money if they do not charge you interest on the loan????

Ta!

This has been subject to much debate, suggest you read the previous posts.

See Change

Bronte said:

Ta!

I you have a hour to spare try this thread first

simon said:

Cheers,

Simon let us all know when your first refinancing deal has settled ;) As I have stated before I doubt that commerically significant levels of finance, could legally and ethically be raised by Derivex....it is my wish that my doubts are proved 100% wrong (or 107% wrong including costs and 5% conduit :) )

Last edited:
Simon said:

Cheers,

Gee Simon it's a pity Mandalay at Point Piper sold recently, If I had known about this I may have offered 22mil for a 4 month delayed settlement. :p

Regards

Investor :)

Simon said:

Cheers,

Simon, If this is the case then shouldn't you be able to explain how they make money since you can now recommend the product to people?

Isn't that the main issue people have been worried about? If that was cleared up then people would be happy to get into using it?

David

DavidPleydell said:
Simon, If this is the case then shouldn't you be able to explain how they make money since you can now recommend the product to people?

Isn't that the main issue people have been worried about? If that was cleared up then people would be happy to get into using it?

David

Hi All

I , like many, are wary of new products but perhaps we should give people a chance to get started before we "tar and feather" them.

Simon is in business so time is money. I am sure is focussing on many things as well as SS at this moment.

Just a thought, Peter 147

Last edited:
Hiya

I suspect that they (Derivex) have plenty of applns and enquiries in line and wouldnt be too concerned about who does or doesnt want to use them.

Im into the nuts and bolts too, but to some extent I dont need to know the technicalities of how a Toyota Prius works. I just assume if I keep it fuelled and serviced it will go when I want it to.

ta

rolf

Hi,

I'm not interested in Tar and Feathering anyone. I'm interested in the product myself but I think it's good to understand something before you try it.

Would you trade options or warrants without going to the ASX site and reading the booklets? Of course not, after that you don't care how things are exercised or security is held etc etc but it helps to be aware of it.

As for the car I get mine serviced and don't care about the details but I need to have enough understanding so when they ask me if they can do work on an issue they found I know enough to agree or disagree.

I hope the product is good so I can use it as another investment tool. I don't see any issue in understanding enough of it before using it.

David

I am working on a plain english exlanation. I am finding that some clients need to understand and others dont. Neither is wrong.

Bear with me gang - I am busy as a one legged arse kicker at the moment.

Just as a side comment, I'll bet many of those who have read all of Nat R's posts have realised that they didn't know how their CURRENT loans operated!

Howdy

I would be interested in any comments from Nat R now the Terms and Conditions have been published or anyone else, did anyone read the section about lending to Trusts and is this a standard clause?

quiggles said:
Just as a side comment, I'll bet many of those who have read all of Nat R's posts have realised that they didn't know how their CURRENT loans operated!

That is probably true however the banks are probably more regulated and have been running for a very long time. (granted they could go under but unlikely) Derivex hasn't. ie has no track history hence a little more research cannot hurt.

David

Hi all,

Simon,
Have you or any of your clients actually received the funds for a loan through Derivex yet??.... OR

Are they still just accepting applications for the loans??

bye

A quick piece of Infor for you all :

A friend of mine who works in the banking industry, is investigating what Derivex does, and, has put a few questions to them......

Hi father used to work for ASIC before joining the Federal Police, and, actually arrested a few people many years ago for a similar scheme such as this.....

I AM IN NO WAY INFERRING DERIVEX ARE NON LEGIT. I'm optimistic this is all OK, AND, YES I have made an application, but will wait for now before proceeding further......

It's a catch-22 in one way for Derivex.... How do they get a track record when they are new ??? For me, I'll give it a few months, and, will then take the plunge.....

Should my friend get any more info, I'll certainly post it here....

CHeers

Back