Do it your self business entity.

:) Hey guys,
has anyone here had any dealings with Law Central.com from Western Australia. I subscribe to his newsletter and find it quite good.

They offer Discretionary trust Deeds for $275 .

Has anyone taken the plunge and tried getting a trust off the ground themselves.

Cheers

bicko

bicko said:
:) Hey guys,
has anyone here had any dealings with Law Central.com from Western Australia. I subscribe to his newsletter and find it quite good.

They offer Discretionary trust Deeds for $275 .

Has anyone taken the plunge and tried getting a trust off the ground themselves.

Cheers

bicko

Hi Bicko..

I had my Accountant create my first one.. he showed me the form to fill out in SA an "Application for Opinion", and the secret State Govt office to present them at to get stamped.

The first cost me about $500, mainly for the Trust Deeds, I have permission to use them again for subsequent trusts which I've done twice..

The subsequent ones cost me $10 to establish. (excluding any costs associated with the establishment of the entity to act as the Trustee).

Once you have the confidence that sounds very cost effective.

Apparently I've heard that trusts established in Queensland do not have to be stamped. Once they have been signed, settled and you have your TFN and ABN then that is it.
No more to pay, drive away.

cheers

bicko

Back