do we start a protest?

Never heard of it.
Was it aired in melb, sounds interesting.
Maybe they should put it on austar ( thats the mostlikely cause of me not seeing it):rolleyes:

I also have no idea what you are talking about? Was it that investing show?

I have a policy to never waste time on TV:D

Mark Laszczuk said:
What we really need is for My Name Is Earl to be aired here. Jason Lee is the greatest.

Mark
Earl is 37 thru his list, in the current season(2nd), I dunno how one man could p__ off so many people in his life. funniest tv show in years

And does anyone want to know about season 2,3 & 4 of Desparate Housewives.
she(1) isnt pregnant
she(2) is pregnant
she(3) loses the baby
her(4) pharmacist kills her husband
her(5) son didnt kill the kidnapper
her(6) son didnt kill the baby
she(7) goes back to work in advertising
he gets out of jail
he beats the wrong gardener(again)
she(8) moves into the neighbourhood, with secrets...
several hes, shes, hims & hers, have affairs,
and, she,, is still dead, and talkative

lizzie said:
Dragon's Den 2006: It remains unknown whether Dragons' Den will return to Australian television in 2006. (quote: www.dragonsden.com.au )

"bring back the dragons - bring back the dragons - "
Was wondering what had happened to that show, thought it was pretty good, then again, I'm also still waiting for 'Stacked' (Pamela Anderson) to make it's reappearance as well ;) :D

kissfan said:
Was wondering what had happened to that show, thought it was pretty good, then again, I'm also still waiting for 'Stacked' (Pamela Anderson) to make it's reappearance as well ;) :D

I think "Stacked" was a Summer filler (so to speak) :D :D

As for Dragon's Den, has anyone queried it with Channel Seven direct?

:cool:

AlmostBob said:
Earl is 37 thru his list, in the current season(2nd), I dunno how one man could p__ off so many people in his life. funniest tv show in years

Hahahha yeah. Jason Lee has been one of my favourite skaters for about 15 years now. Was stoked to see him in movies and now he's got his own t.v. show. Awesome!

Mark

Back