Do youbuy interstate using a buyers agent?

Did you buy interstate property using a buyers agent?

• yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • yes but I didint use a Buyers Agent

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • no never

• Yes but I didnt inspect it myself

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • yes I bought it over the internet without any inspection.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but other friends or profesionals were used to help me buy

• Yes , but the Buyers Agent wasnt as great as I expected

• yes , the Buyers Agent was great

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No, because I must be able to view a property on site

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I only buy property locally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm

1. Are there any buyers agents on the forum... please sell yourself :) (in a good way)

2. Anybody had any experience (good and bad) of using buyers agent to show us all :D

I buy IP interstate. I do all my own due diligense, inspecting of the properties and offer making.

I don't see a personal need to commission a BA for something I can make time for, can do myself, and enjoy doing.

I looked at the prices for several BA's; price was the biggest factor there, though I came across some great ones whilst looking.

I'm happy to continue on as is and have found people on the Forum more than willing to assist when researching.

Try a search on the Forum as well for BA's.

Hmm

1. Are there any buyers agents on the forum... please sell yourself :) (in a good way)

2. Anybody had any experience (good and bad) of using buyers agent to show us all :D

Jacques is a BA on the Forum ( Sydney based ) . Don't know if she's any good ;) , but she's a nice / honest person. If I was using a BA in Sydney ( which I won't because to date I haven't used one anywhere ) I'd talk to her.

I think Ross Sondergeld is one up on the Gold Coast . Again havn't used him , but havn't heard any bad reports.

See Change

Jacques is a BA on the Forum ( Sydney based ) . Don't know if she's any good ;) , but she's a nice / honest person. If I was using a BA in Sydney ( which I won't because to date I haven't used one anywhere ) I'd talk to her.

I think Ross Sondergeld is one up on the Gold Coast . Again havn't used him , but havn't heard any bad reports.

See Change

Don't know if I'm any good?! :rolleyes:
Well, I guess nice and honest has to count for something ;)

Selling myself...... well you asked, LowB, so here goes!.....

Firstly and most importantly, I love what I do- I genuinely enjoy helping people buy their homes and IP's for the best price possible and on the terms that suit them. You could call me passionate :)
I'm a fully licensed BA, I'm insured, a member of REI and Buyers Chapter of NSW and have a long investing background, as you all know.
I have had all happy clients to date and I like to think that our company goes the extra mile in providing our customers with immense detail and ongoing communication throughout the search process, as well as a great outcome at the end of the day!
I won't rave on too much (for fear of looking like spam) but you can read more on my site, for those interested in using a nice honest BA in Sydney :D

By the way, my business partner has a finance and investment background (including bank branch manager) and has a particularly good female eye for detail - two heads are better than one, in our case!

*end of plug*

As for using a BA, if I was buying in any other state (except Qld) I'd use one myself. Now that I'm too busy looking for others, I have no time!!

Back