Dr Phils Personality test - Go ahead, try it!!

Hi Michaelg
That makes 2 of us - 36
When I started to read the descriptions of the results, it seems that the higher scores are for 'exciting'. Does that say the lower scores are pretty close to 'boring' ? I really have no idea how others see me. But I must admit I have a really good memory recall of anyone who plays dirty politics :D
jahn

hmm Im 37,

some wicked tastless person said the trouble with having both feet on the ground means you can never get your pants off,

but i wouldnt say a thing like that,!

I came in at 46 - but had major probs with question 3 (I don't do ANY of that stuff!!! So I chose what I "might" do.....

Still, I'd have been pretty agreeable with any number between 31 and 60..... Am I just TOO agreeable ????? :D

Regards,

Hi all,

I came out at 52, and tend to join bundy in his character. Strange, I would have put myself in the boring category, not the exciting one.

bye

Hi,

I got 42. I agree with some of those qualities but not so much a couple of the others. Some ppl i know might not agree :p

Mondie, I spoke to a friend of mine about this who is a psych student at univ. He claims that ppl just identify themselves with their results. Apparently most tests are like this, as are the astrological signs in the paper, magazine, etc.

-Regards

Dave

well i hope all of us 30's people arent all old stodgeys,

I guess these tests are pretty simplistic.--people are much more complex than tests reveal I think.

Cheers.

Back