Dymphna Boholt Seminar

Hi All

While we sit here and say....... CRAZY to people spending money on seminars, we have to remember we are seeing things from the other side.

I feel that the key thing that most seminars offer isnt knowledge, but motivation through a number of channels.

A weekend seminar that costs you 3000. but gets you off your procrastination may be very well spent.

When people ask me what does XXXXX cost, my reply tends to follow on the lines of,.......... you mean the cost of going ? or the cost of not going ? I can quantify the cost of going, but cant quantify the cost of not going.

I must add a caveat that Im a bit of a seminar junkie.

I find the more time I spend with people that ARE where I want to go, or people that want to join the journey, I simply find these such an irresistable environment, from Robbins, to Brian Tracey, BIG/SIG to Networking seminars.

So, while I dont endorse any particular seminar per se, I think it might be a BIG injustice for someone to say , an outright NAH, dont go to that, didnt work for me ...........think of the seeds of doubt you could be planting

Ta

rolf

Last edited:
Back