Dymphna Boholt

does anyone have any information on what the content her "events" are in the nature of .
i am thinking of attending one but am wary of wasting a day just to be shown some rehashed dribble about how by using her methods i can make a million dollar portfolio in 2 years etc etc

There have been bits of information in the past. It's pretty well certain that any hits you get on a name as unique as that will not be relevant.

Having said that conditions chnge and so would her content. Things that she said about the US market several years ago for instance would no longer be relevant.

It is good to go if you want to start looking at asset protection. She is same as anyone else in other stuff (trying to sell you something)

my take on seminars is manifold and these comments aren't targetted to any provider, or any one making comment here.

As a bit of a SD junkie

1. You just might learn something this time round. No different content, you are just in a diff frame of mind, or your resources are now different. I have seen this countless times, and experienced it personally many times.
I guess this goes back to the theory of when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I believe the lesson is always there, we just dont see it.

2. Many seminar providers and educators do so for SIGNIFICANCE. They are beyond the "material" stuff of success.

3. You might meet people in parallel to the seminar that may be able to provide knowledge, resources, a shoulder to cry on etc .

ta

rolf

my take on seminars is manifold and these comments aren't targetted to any provider, or any one making comment here.

As a bit of a SD junkie

1. You just might learn something this time round. No different content, you are just in a diff frame of mind, or your resources are now different. I have seen this countless times, and experienced it personally many times.
I guess this goes back to the theory of when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. I believe the lesson is always there, we just dont see it.

2. Many seminar providers and educators do so for SIGNIFICANCE. They are beyond the "material" stuff of success.

3. You might meet people in parallel to the seminar that may be able to provide knowledge, resources, a shoulder to cry on etc .

ta

rolf

say what ??????????????

I get invited to attend events a fair bit myself, though don't attend very many for this reason.

I've been subscribed to her emails and browse through the content from time to time. I like getting fresh perspectives so sometimes these kinds of information sources can be good for that.

Where I get weary/cautious are people who present their events as free information sessions which, of course, end up steering people to purchase something (whether this be a property development, their personal course etc).

That said, I value what most speakers have to say and I understand that they need to be paid for their time in some way. For that reason, I'd be more keen to pay an upfront fee for events (which have no sales-driven ulterior motive), and get quality unbiased information out of that, than go to a free event that steers the 'information' towards some kind of paid product.

As they say, there's no such thing as a free lunch. Difference is, when I feel like a sandwich, I'd rather pay $10 up front and know that a sandwich is on my plate, rather than footing the bill for a 7-course degustation that I didn't really want, to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Rolf. I know people who have paid for her seminars, obviously felt she was worth it. I have only heard her speak once at that was at Robert Kiosaki's seminar with numerous other presenters flogging their stuff, was not over impressed ...but that might be just the way she came across at that event. (I did not pay to attend, I got in at the end when they were giving tickets away to bulk up the audience - and potential customers ;)

I am attending her free seminar in Sydney. I am willing to go to some of the better known peoples free seminars if not doing anything else on the day (can always change my mind on the day if I decide to do something else). I attend with an open mind and closed wallet, sometimes I come away thinking what a waste of a day, but the majority of the time I pick up at least one idea to think about, a free book, or am reminded of something I had forgotten I knew!! Half the time I end up chatting with someone and swapping info/knowledge, sometimes exchanging details and keeping in contact (such as the last Rick Otten seminar I went to) - I have since introduced them to this forum ....gidday Keith if you are reading this, I'll have to come up in a few weeks and see how the reno is progressing.

And another point Rolf made, sometimes you can hear the same thing many times over, but then on the next time it happens to fit in with your current situation, research, or you are in a different frame of mind and willing to open up your closed mind to that strategy etc, and hallelujah .... its not a load of horse manure after all.

I am going to the Brissie one this weekend for a few reasons.
1. you don't know what you don't know and there might be some point I hadn't thought of.
2. I have heard of her but not ever seen her speak so I am curious as to her spiel.
3. I might meet some other people with similar interests.
4. I am aware that there will probably be un upsell to some super course or to join an inner circle or whatever and have no interest in doing that.
5. If it s*cks we will probably leave and go to yum cha :D

As above, you never know what you might learn or who you might meet at these free events but if you don't have an iron will, leave the credit card at home.

Some of these spruikers are absolute masters at NLP and can have people literally running to the back of the room to spend thousands up front in the fear of missing out, or greedy to be one of the chosen few to get the one on one mentoring, free extras valued at $x,xx7, special access to the 'inner circle' etc etc

Ther's no such thing as a free lunch, though I did get coffee and a roll for nothing at a Dymphna event once.

Last edited:
Some of these spruikers are absolute masters at NLP and can have people literally running to the back of the room to spend thousands up front in the fear of missing out, or greedy to be one of the chosen few to get the one on one mentoring, free extras valued at $x,xx7, special access to the 'inner circle' etc etc

She has presented at Tony Robbins Mastery University.......................and Tony's work in the area of NLP is very very skilled so id expect she has picked up some skills in that are

ta
rolf

Back