Dynamo.

But! How does someone pass through a window in front of a crowd of people or pass his hand through a glass cabinet to pull out a bracelet? It's more than your usual illusion. Then there is the mind reading? I'm having trouble getting my head around this little guy.

Can't wait to see the "How does he do it ". episode.

you guys should check out Cyril Takeyama from the US

been doing it for years before Dynamo and far better and amazing

Check out on youtube, the burger and fishtank trick,

took me years to find out the burger trick, but the fish tank one, Im yet to be told the secrets

1. I've noticed a lot of his tricks involve his hands - bendy fingers, hands on fire, coin through hand, hand through glass, etc. Makes me suspect that he has some very advanced prosthetics that he can switch in and out.

2. They rarely show him walking into places, only walking out. So he (or accomplices) could spend hours beforehand with people setting them up with subconscious cues, or simply installing hidden cameras, for later mind-reading tricks.

3. By fooling some minor celebrities with a few genuine tricks, the whole show (including other tricks that might be 100% staged with actors) gains legitimacy.

4. Bottom line, it is TV, and nothing is real :)

I have not watched the reveals videos as posted above but Dynamo leaves stage performers for dead - out dated. I'm not sure if a want to know how it is done, takes the OMG out of it! Great entertainment, no glitter and glam, just like a normal??? person in the street.

Another good show which I stumbled on is Derren Brown on SBS 8.30 Mondays. Hypnotist but the show is mainly about manipulating situations to convince people that fiction is fact - scary stuff what can be done with enough resources....and I'm sure it happens in real life. Governments, CIA etc.....???????? who would know! A few weeks ago he had a guy believe he had murdered someone and actually confessed to the murder - all a set up and playing with his mind. This weeks show which is continued next week has a lazy "take everything for granted " guy believing the end of the world has come, his family hoping it will shock him into change:

"Derren Brown continues his odyssey beyond the end of the world, combining his customary inventive mix of thought-provoking entertainment with extraordinary psychological tricks and experiments. In this concluding episode, the unwitting participant continues his adventure in a post-apocalyptic world menaced by zombies. Meticulously crafted challenges and situations begin to transform his way of seeing himself and his life, as he hurtles towards the thrilling climax of his own horror story."

matrix trick - the one where he "floats" on the street - debunkers say it's a muscle suspension brace. maybe, but that doesn't change the fact his centre of gravity is WAAAAAAAY off and would fall over regardless wearing it or not.

fish tank - oldest trick in the book - super polished glass that slides up and down, like the walking through glass trick. there's a small disc that is pushed back into the tank when the hand goes in, and then slides back into place as hand comes out. no doubt takes a lot of practice, but that's an easy one.

burger trick - that i have no idea!!

Back