Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

Hi Guys,

What do you think of this property?

http://www.realestate.com.au/proper...sagesUID=3fc2cf15-5b81-4bb5-97bb-c32c1027032b

Any comment, advice or other recommendation is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Quite pricey, stock comes up periodically on the market around Elizabeth at the 170-180k in OK condition. I wouldn't pay a premium just for a 'neat' house, as it'll take a while for the CG to top your buy in price. Especially when the yield isn't particularly high.

Quite pricey, stock comes up periodically on the market around Elizabeth at the 170-180k in OK condition. I wouldn't pay a premium just for a 'neat' house, as it'll take a while for the CG to top your buy in price. Especially when the yield isn't particularly high.

Shhh I'm happy for everyone to pay premiums for 'neat' houses, it's great come re-val time means only a nice quick tidy up :)

thanks for info CJay.. I will stay on the look out for those properties..

this land size is 851m2 in a corner position. would potential for splitter?
looking at the block, you probably can get only 300m2 out of the side block as the main dwelling is quiet centrally located..
Just want to get a feel of the splitter and battleaxe requirement, if someone wants to keep the main dwelling?

Anyone have any experience with building 3 bed Villa On 300sqm.
What's the cheapest 3 bed house that can be built turn key?

Anyone have any experience with building 3 bed Villa On 300sqm.
What's the cheapest 3 bed house that can be built turn key?

My clients seem to be consistantly using Statesman and Sterling for cheap builders, especially around the Elizabeth/Smithfield area.

Got a reno gig under offer in Craigmore

Also offered on one in Salisbury which was accepted by vendors, but then the agent wouldnt accept 1k deposit, says its company policy to accept 10k minimum so told him to get lost.

What else is going on in northern burbs guys?

agent wouldnt accept 1k deposit, says its company policy to accept 10k

Getting his commision in the bank,real old school thinking,the vendors must have agreed as well,otherwise he would crawl back.I only ever put 1k in the pot,1 or 10,whats the difference. :confused:

Back