Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

And it seems to be on 841sqm! Looks to be quite a good deal indeed. Very odd shaped blocks though.

Andrew's properties tend to sell very quickly though, best to snap it up.

Where did you find that size? I can see it's still maisonette so that would be huge land size for half a house.

And for everyone looking, hands off, it's mine!

Where did you find that size? I can see it's still maisonette so that would be huge land size for half a house.

And for everyone looking, hands off, it's mine!

Magic. (residex)

It's wedged shaped though, so you really want the other side too, then you'll have a large nearly square block.

Magic. (residex)

It's wedged shaped though, so you really want the other side too, then you'll have a large nearly square block.

Looking at the shape of the block - I'd have thought cutting off the rear would have been easy with the second street frontage?

I know nothing about zoning in this area mind you.

Looking at the shape of the block - I'd have thought cutting off the rear would have been easy with the second street frontage?

I know nothing about zoning in this area mind you.

I thought the same thing, it wouldn't be too much of an issue unless the sewer runs along the rear of the property.

Not a very high value development move of course, at this time in any case.

Bugger

They changed the description and added 'Eligible Buyer's Period Expires on 25/10/2013'

So must have already been advertised previously. So not surprised if the interest was already there.

Bugger

They changed the description and added 'Eligible Buyer's Period Expires on 25/10/2013'

So must have already been advertised previously. So not surprised if the interest was already there.

Yup.

People are watching those affordable homes and placing offers on them 1st day expired. First in best dressed. Ripper deals if you can get them, but highly competitive of course.

I'm curious to know too. I've spent a while looking at the Playford Development Plan (650 pages) and the Vale seems to all be zoned Resi at the moment. Yet I can't see any hard and fast rules to minimum lot size. There's setbacks, site coverage, open space etc.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything in the Vale that is obviously below 300m2. Not like in the Residential Regeneration areas of Eliz South and Grove. Check out the corner of Swan Cres and Fairfield Rd, Elizabeth South.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-duplex+semi+detached-sa-elizabeth+grove-115334531

This pair has been on the market for over 12 months now. I think they were originally looking for $300k or just under but is looking better value at $250k. It comes off of the Affordable Homes Program in a couple of days.

I think the neighbors at 155 have put a lot of people off. And the fact that everything metallic was stolen and sold for scrap.

Showing under contract for me - with time still left on the 'eligable buyers period' too!

It's hard to say, a number of blocks are for sale right now between 70-90k, I have a couple of clients who have picked them up in recent months for ~75k for 300-350sqm. The narrower the frontage the lower the val obviously as well.

Smallcombe Sanderson were selling 400sqm blocks at ~80k which sold like hotcakes, which if they release anymore of these in the near future it will temper the prices for the short term.

Back