Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

Or alternatively he may have just bought well?

He definitely bought well, however the desktop valuation such as rpdata AVM used statistical data the moment the settlement price is uploaded their system. I tested on a number of properties.
For example,
ran report before a settlement, it came back $200,000
ran report after settlement, it reset back to purchase price $160,000
ran report 3 months later, it is $165,000

it's not because above example property is purchased bad, but the reports are auto generated and picks up from the purchase price based on median and statistical data..

in this case it's better for a full valuation, rather than desktop.

Wouldnt bother, people in lizbef only eat maccas or KFC with no lettuce
Lmao .. this is true

I hardly ever see people in HJ's up North.

I don't know if there is already but I recon a good burger joint would do good in Elizabeth, something like Burgastronomy or Nords.

Lmao .. this is true

I hardly ever see people in HJ's up North.

I don't know if there is already but I recon a good burger joint would do good in Elizabeth, something like Burgastronomy or Nords.

Maybe if burgers wasn't the only thing you sold

But he can apply for an equity topup using that figure, so everything you're saying is irrelevant.

I had a situation where Broker ordered desktop val came back high and I was laughing to the bank, until AMP decided to order a full val which came lower. This was a 80% LVR.
I am under the assumption that CJay is a broker and was running the desktop val for his own reference, but Bank can easily interfere if they feel the is a big increase in price for a desk val.

I had that happen too retirerich late last yr :(
Desktop was sweet then full val said oh its only worth 10k
More than ya paid.. Wasnt worth proceeding any further

No bloody way!

Delicious Burger with the lot from Elizabeth North is only $7.50.;) Home delivery available for orders over $25 too. We have it good in Lizbef!

Hope to have some good news in a few days about a fixer upper we are about to purchase. This one is not for the faint hearted.

Also have received a private message from some people asking for recommendations for house painters. Sorry to answer you so late, but I do not know of any in the area. Being a real tight *** I do any work I can myself. Although with our next project I may be looking for a painter. Anybody have a recommendation?

Stangman.

I am not fimiliar with the menu of those places. But people in Elizabeth like "cheaper" meals.

Even somewhere abit more expensive like Nandos has a hard time surviving in Elizabeth. It'd still open but never doing any business.

Except in Elizabeth lol.

A lot of more "expensive" franchises don't last in Elizabeth.

Marcellina is a good example , it was on Elizabeth Way, also didn't last

Back