Elizabeth Downs -Hot lead for low cost Mortgagee Sale

Did anyone make it down to this one today? If so, how much did it go for? I wanted to go, but wouldn't have been able to do my due diligence in time without a lot of stress.
So I'm hoping that it didn't sell, but don't really think so.
Otherwise, there's always another one.

anybody know the price?

Ran out of equity til next round of revals so keeping an eye for friends/colleagues who are looking, but not too seriously for myself.

Got a dev in progress anyways.

I don't know anything about Adelaide. I live in sydney. I just don't feel comfortable with buying interstate but seems to have better yield upside sydney.

I had a look around these a couple of weeks ago. As you may be aware they went to auction, but got passed in. They are actually owned by seperate vendors, but both are open to selling them together through the REA.

The tree in the back yard of #48 is quite big (probably significant). Speaking to the REA sounds like the vendors may be open to offers 250+.

I don't know anything about Adelaide. I live in sydney. I just don't feel comfortable with buying interstate but seems to have better yield upside sydney.

Definitely better yield without a doubt. If you see all the sydney hysteria threads you'll know that CG is almost finished there so looking interstate will be best option going forward.

It could be, but it sounds like they need a bit of work, especially bathrooms and kitchens.

Which is no doubt factored into the price. Should these be returned to good condition, you could expect a circa 300k - not too bad a result if you can keep the costs to a minimum.

Which is no doubt factored into the price. Should these be returned to good condition, you could expect a circa 300k - not too bad a result if you can keep the costs to a minimum.

Oh, I'm definitely agreeing with you, I just meant that it's not a buy and forget kind of place.

For those of you that have bought over there, with all of the job cuts in that area, realistically how long do you guys think it will we be before there's an increase in prices: 5 years?

For those of you that have bought over there, with all of the job cuts in that area, realistically how long do you guys think it will we be before there's an increase in prices: 5 years?

Already seeing price moves
And theres more jobs being created than cut. They aren't interesting enough for the nightly news though.

There's already been significant increases in quite a few areas - a lot of valuations are coming in 5-10% up over the last 12 months.

Adelaide is certainly going through a transition, and it will need to revolutionise it's economy from it's OLD industrial roots. Everyone is aware of this, and when you see a State Labor government consulting with the business community into ways to help push the economy and jobs forward - you know you've seen it all.

I know there has been quite a few more jobs created in the Edinburgh district. Defence personnel won't live in the Elizabeth areas themselves, but they are abundant in Munno para west, Andrews farm, Blakeview, Blakes crossing and Craigmore. This has caused a lot of development within the Playford council region.

Edinburgh Parks has also had a few industrial sites developed creating a few jobs, and the RAAF base has an abundant amount of trades and support staff (all civilian) supporting the ongoing maintenance of the base. With the arrival of the new P8 aircraft replacing the old P3 orion occuring mid 2016 construction of new hangars, flightline and upgrading of runways and taxiways will begin soon, this will create jobs in the near future although only temporary.

If only main north rd actually resembled some sort of highway instead of having traffic lights every 500m then it would be easier to get into town!

I know there has been quite a few more jobs created in the Edinburgh district. Defence personnel won't live in the Elizabeth areas themselves, but they are abundant in Munno para west, Andrews farm, Blakeview, Blakes crossing and Craigmore. This has caused a lot of development within the Playford council region.

Edinburgh Parks has also had a few industrial sites developed creating a few jobs, and the RAAF base has an abundant amount of trades and support staff (all civilian) supporting the ongoing maintenance of the base. With the arrival of the new P8 aircraft replacing the old P3 orion occuring mid 2016 construction of new hangars, flightline and upgrading of runways and taxiways will begin soon, this will create jobs in the near future although only temporary.

If only main north rd actually resembled some sort of highway instead of having traffic lights every 500m then it would be easier to get into town!

Which is why you take the northern expressway and south road

I'd say less once people realise sydney is overvalued for an investor market

Back