falling off the wagon

Hi, I've fallen off the wagon somewhat in the last 2 years so set a new resolve yesterday. working on the principle that it has to be in writing, I write it here.

100 days good behaviour 'bond' to myself. At the end of which, I will have:

$15000 cash
yards & gardens as tidy as I can make them
clothes if not colour coordinated, at least hanging in the right places
house clean & neat
files & paperwork up to date

Day 1 finished, 99 more to go. Will update on day 10, 30, 50 and 75 and 100

KY

Why are some tasks so hard to start - yet so easy to knock over once you do start? And most of these are small things that take little time.

Well I did my tax 2 days ago, repainted my architraves yesterday and did a stack of pruning this morning. Been putting all of these off for a while. It'll be easy KY. Although the 15k is a challenge if you are starting with zilch. :D

Hi, day 13 now and going strong. And still looking at properties though difficult to buy.

3&5 Drysdale Ave Campbelltown [right hand side of Lower NE Rd, nice little pocket with outlook to the hills] sold for a whopping $1M5 thousand. 30% above what I would consider as a developer.

On Sunday, a 2 title block with DA for 6 townhouses sold for $725K. I calculated that project cost at 2.3M eventual valuation of 3M

One in Blair Athol passed in at 400K, no bid. Wonder why? It's possible to put a unit at the back & the existing house is quite nice.

One at Semaphore, passed in at vendor's price 950K. I'm really interested.

Brijesh, interested in having a look at it?

KY

Hi, day 13 now and going strong. And still looking at properties though difficult to buy.

3&5 Drysdale Ave Campbelltown [right hand side of Lower NE Rd, nice little pocket with outlook to the hills] sold for a whopping $1M5 thousand. 30% above what I would consider as a developer.

On Sunday, a 2 title block with DA for 6 townhouses sold for $725K. I calculated that project cost at 2.3M eventual valuation of 3M

One in Blair Athol passed in at 400K, no bid. Wonder why? It's possible to put a unit at the back & the existing house is quite nice.

One at Semaphore, passed in at vendor's price 950K. I'm really interested.

Brijesh, interested in having a look at it?

KY

Hi Kum,

19 Reading Street, Clearview was passed in at 310K. Only one bidder and the vendor bid was 350K. The house is in a really bad condition. The land is 810sq mtr (approx)

A house next door is selling for 410K.

Let's look at the semaphore one. Let me know when can we meet?

Back