fencing costs

Ruby has provided via a Sunstone post from the Archicentre site figures for paling fencing per lineal metre (1600- 1900). Prices range from $38- 64 metre. Thanks for that!

Does anyone have an indicative price per lineal metre for supply and install of 1500mm fence for non metro NSW?

Of course we will do it ourselves if they get of their **** and respond to us!!

Have a neighbouring landlord refusing to respond to my contacts to help pay for the replacement for a falling over fence.

ta

Cathy

Hiya cathyb,

Now it has been a few years since I did my own fencing, but if you were to allow about $40/lineal metre this should cover the material costs. If you are thinking of painting the fence for that 'picket' fence look then seriously consider purchasing an airless spray gun from your local hardware. My younger brother got a fence (5 foot high paling CCA treated) installed professionally about a year ago now and it cost him appox $65/linal metre installed.

Pedro

cathyb
In Metro melbourne fencing costs $40 per lineal metre installed (labour & material.)
To find out the price of just the materials in your area ringa timber supplier - you should be able to find one in the yellow pages.

Back