Fire damaged house Wagga.

yeah, that came up on my alerts as well,

if its totally burnt down its actually overpriced!

When I first asked my PM about that particular street, the first thing she said was "oh for some reason so many houses in that area get burnt down"

you gotta really have guts and know what you are doing,

even local tradies didnt touch the last one that went for sale

I was thinking forget the house, park 5 caravans on the block and rent them separately for half the cost of a unit to locals.

If I were part of that demographic I'd be all over it; more money for other stuff.

I was thinking forget the house, park 5 caravans on the block and rent them separately for half the cost of a unit to locals.

If I were part of that demographic I'd be all over it; more money for other stuff.

Thats one of the most feral areas in the country. Putting 5 caravans there would be attracting a new level of feral.

This is coming from the slumlord apprentice.

Good street that one. Been wondering whether to sell mine for about 12 month now as I'm sure one winter someone will use it as a bonfire to keep warm

I know how much it sold for but cant reveal it here ;(

Even for 50% off it wouldn't be worth the trouble as it wouldn't take long for you to loose the $30K in costs next time it ends up like that.

Had good friends you lived on Pinaroo Drive so have seen that area in full swing so it doesn't surprise me to see houses like this and if you get an IP there not many PMs want to manage on that side of Wagga let alone the extra cost of Building & Contents insurance and LL insurance of you can get it.

As said its not aptly named "Trashmont" just because of the so called "trailer park trash" tenants but also the condition of many of the houses, vehicles and facilities that adorn the local area.

Back