For sale Rocky and Bundy houses

Another update, the Bundy house was sold for $138,000 but fell through in the final hour when the building inspection came through less than perfect, as the house is over 100 years old I don`t know what some people are thinking when they sign up to buy.
Something is telling me to keep the property but I could use the dough for a business I am buying so it stays on the market for now.

markpatrick,

Could you please post the link to the exact house it is in Bundy. I think I have it on RE.com.au but just want to check.

Thanks!

Dos

Thought I would drop back and conclude this thread I started.
The Bundy house has been sold for $130,000, it was unconditional from day one which was great but really all told made very little gains after two years of hassle and struggle.
This property was a very old house in a flood zone right in Central Bundy.
It sold to a developer supposedly and the tenant was happy in the end to renew the lease which I was glad about.
Very close to the commercial district, I know theres a pot of gold there but I don`t like long term investment holdings right now, I have better things to do with the equity so that is that.
All investment properties sold!........yiiiippppeeeee.:)

i had a remote IP in darwin (i'm in canberra) and the agent i used was excellent. cost me about 5k to do the place up ie new paint job and some curtains,
bought in 2003 for 210k sold lat 2004 for 280k.
having a good pm certainly helped.
on another note, when i was selling off my IP in new zealand finance fell through on one property about 4 times :eek:
i dont know what people are thinking when they dont have finance sorted out first

cheers
shaun

Yes I think finance fell through on this one at least that many times, but what is more annoying to me are lowballers, had plenty of those even the developers who finally bought the house tried to get a steal, they had offered me around $107,000.:eek:
What was yet more annoying was the fact I had taken the property off the market the week before, the agent approached ME, and said he would sell it for $139,000 no problem, then came the low offer at which I flipped my lid well and truly.
Alls well that ends well I suppose.:rolleyes:

Back