Forum LIVE! at SIG : Tuesday 20th September

Hello All Those in Sydney and Beyond

This is an Open Invitation to All Somersoftians to attend the next Sydney Investors Group Meeting (SIG). The next meeting is an exciting panel feedback dubbed

Forum LIVE!

What is Forum LIVE! do you ask!!!!! Well first some house keeping......

When: Tuesday 20th September 7pm for 7:30 pm start.

Where: Roxbury Hotel, 172 St Johns Road, Glebe.
http://www.roxbury.com.au/

Numbers: Up to 70 persons this time.

And now to the bit that matters…..

Presenters & Subject: Forum LIVE! featuring RossV, Handy Andy, Ani, Karina, and JoannaK from this forum in the flesh!!!

All of the above members are experienced property investors. They are donating their time to be part of Panel Forum of Questions and Answers about their story, experiences, failures and most importantly Successes!!!

Why Attend: Whilst high profile speakers are always welcome at SIG it is often overlooked that many Somersoftians have successfully built positive cash flow, passive income, and a multiple portfolios of Investment Properties by hard work, experience and having a go.

Forum LIVE! is a chance to hear their story, gain their experience and ask the question YOU want answered. Being “Average Joes” we hpe to spark a link to your situation so you can learn.

Questions to be answered from their experience:

Their Driving Reason to Invest?
The 3 Essential Things you MUST have to Invest in Property!
Their Best and Worst (if any) Decisions and WHY?
Their Strategy and has it changed recently, why, etc.
Spotting Bargains, the work involved and how to…
Fundaments of Property Development
What they see for the future, and
If they were starting out NOW from scratch, what would they do?

We will then go to open Q&A as time allows.

How Do I Get on the List: Post Here on this Thread your name and numbers (limit of 4) and it is first in, best dressed. Please do not PM me unless the matter is personal/confidential as I get too many.

See you there!

IMHO this is an essential meeting for those who want to grow their portfolio or new to IP.

Regards,

Peter 147
SIG Coordinator :)

Hi Peter,

Count me in for one... Ive got ani's spare room reserved :)

Peter 147 said:
Presenters & Subject: Forum LIVE! featuring RossV...
RossV Live? Theres two words you dont usually see in the same sentence :D

Jamie.

Count me in for one, Peter. Reckon you'll have a "forum live" in the audience too - sounds like a hoot !!!! Somersoft in real time.... :D

Regards,

Hi Peter

Please count me in as 1. Glad that this time it is on a 3rd Tuesday of the month - I missed out on 2 previous monthly meetings as I have committee meetings on 2nd Tuesday each month. Thanks.

PS - Sorry, could I please change it to 2 places. A girlfriend who lives in Glebe said she would like to come to the meeting. So, 2 places please - me and girlfriend. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Peter,

Count me in for 3 :) Got to start the young lad's education early hey! Of course this will be dependent on how "cranky" is tracking on the day... When is Anne due again? Not sure we'll see her there on 20/9. ;)

Cheers,
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
Hi Peter,

Count me in for 3 :) Got to start the young lad's education early hey! Of course this will be dependent on how "cranky" is tracking on the day... When is Anne due again? Not sure we'll see her there on 20/9. ;)

Cheers,
Michael.

Correct she is due on the 21st so I may be AWOL and Simon will be standin Moderator.

If you bring "Cranky" we willhave to allow another 30minutes for the baby gooing!

Regards, Peter 147

Back