Forum LIVE! at SIG : Tuesday 20th September

Reach said:
Hi Pete,

I would love 3 tickets if possible, or 2 if thats whats left?

Thanks

Reach.

With Reach we are at 70. Well done in supporting SIG everyone. :)

If you wish to come please post here and I will confirm if we can fit any more with the Pub. 80 is our absolute limit.

And, usual, those booked and having to cancel are requested to cancel via a post as well to free up a sapce for anybody on stand by. ;)

Peter 147

Peter

With respect, I find it hard to know what's going on with the Sydney events when such a large part of the response is from people booking spaces. Might it be possible to get people to respond to an email address-even a freemail account sert up especially? That way, people are more likely to see the really important info, like those last few posts about Handy Andy and Ani (both of whom I've been fortunate enough to meet, and would have liked to hear)

Geoff

Reactions: ani
Peter,

Alas, I would love to come to another SIG. We've been busy with preparations for the second baby girl and haven't had time to come up for air to look at property again. But I remember sitting with Ani and RossV at another SIG and they were a mountain of information. :):)

I wishing everyone a great time and please take lots of notes and post them!! :(:(:D:D

Jireh

Hi All

I can confirm everyone has a place.

We have checked with the pub and they came do 70 seated excluding the table of experts. Remember, please advise andy late moment cancellations.

Peter 147

numbers 6
Ani 1
Handy Andy 1
RossV 1
Karina 1
Joanna K 1
Peter 147 1

numbers 75
Peter 147 1
RossV 2
Perky 29 1
jamie 1
les 1
kissfan 2
Buy Australia 2
Sonic 1
Tony 100 1
Babushka 2
Michael Whyte 2
Sim 1
DAYANAND 3
HouseKeeper 1
GSSW 2
beachside 1
kenny 1
Jacque 3
GeorgesA 1
Jindaro 1
Investor 1
annE 1
KPW 2
michael G and yuch 2
see change 2
wiseguy 0
hieutran 1976 1
darkhorse 2
salla 2
micahel C 1
bear 1
Andy B 1
md andrew 1
grossreal 3
asdf 1
camdr 2
Chirs Horsfall 2
Luke M 2
CathyL 3
Reach 3
Raoul 1
Ruby 1
Learning Man 4
Purple 1
Miss Pink 1
Krisvm 1
Ajax 1
KL1 2

Apologies, the couple I was coming with cant make it. Looks like im going Solo.

Thats another 2 free tickets. Sorry about the late notice!

See you tonight

Back