Forum unusable with Firefox

I have just joined this forum and I am probably a bit slow but it took me a couple of days to realise that I can only see the first page of a thread :rolleyes:

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser.

Switch to Internet Explorer and I can see the other pages fine.

Anyone else experienced this problem?

I have just joined this forum and I am probably a bit slow but it took me a couple of days to realise that I can only see the first page of a thread

When you say you can only see the first page - what is it that you can't see in Firefox that you do see in IE?

Is it the links to the other pages ?

Which version of Firefox are you running ?

I use Firefox as my main browser and test all of my sites with both Firefox and IE - so it should not be the site that is causing your problems.

Yeah its the links to the other pages. You see where, in a thread that goes over more than one, its labeled 1 2 3 etc? Well in Firefox I dont see that - there is nothing there to indicate its a multi page thread.

Switch to IE and it comes up fine. Might post a screen shot to explain better

pics attached. One with IE view showing threads with multiple pages, other with firefox, same threads only one page

Attachments

• firefox_view.jpg
    firefox_view.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 89
  • ie_view.jpg
    ie_view.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 97
Can you try logging out from Firefox and tell me whether you see the links ?

Then can you try logging in using IE - do you see the links or not?

It might be something to do with your account rather than with the browser - although I can't see any problems with your account from my end.

"Can you try logging out from Firefox and tell me whether you see the links ?"

No to seeing the links

"Then can you try logging in using IE - do you see the links or not?"

Yes

Sounds like its a problem with the browser

Okay - perhaps try deleting the cookies from Somersoft

Make sure you are logged out from Somersoft in Firefox

The go to:

Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Show Cookies -> Search ... type in: somersoft

You should now see a list of cookies from the site: somersoft.com

Delete all of these somersoft cookies, then try viewing the page again - perhaps try and force a page refresh too (CTRL-F5).

im using firefox and evertyhing is okay when entering this forum.. no problems at all.. what could be wrong with your system? im always comfortable with firefox.

Back