FraganceX.com

Has anyone (focus here mainly on the female SSs) had any dealings with this company? They said that my order was dispatched on 26th January from the USA, via postal service airmail. Would be a delay as items go through Customs etc. On 7th March, I sent them a query as to my order.... yet again, your parcel is on its way etc etc.

Have given up on it arriving here at this stage. Should have taken the X in the name as a warning.

But just wondering if anyone else has used this company and found that their order "did" arrive after quite a considerable time.

Frizzle :(

I haven't used that particular company, but have experienced delays of at least this length with airmail from USA. I'd give it another couple of weeks before I started worrying that it had gone astray.

According to the Basenotes forum (for perfume lovers - who would have thunk :cool:) that company has a problem with slow shipping.

Resolution through US company BBB

Just an update on this one, for those of you who may have had dealings with FragranceX.com or know of someone else. Spotted www.bbb.org mentioned on another forum as having negotiated a solution between Fragrance X.com and the complainant. Put finger to the keypad and filed my complaint. The company was in touch very quickly. Today, after having sent my first message around 16/3/11, I received a message from BBB as well as a notification from Paypal that a credit had been put into my account by FragranceX.com
From Fragrance X via BBB, I received a form letter, apologising for the inconvenience and that the item is still in transit and if it arrives to please refuse delivery of it because refund has been paid etc etc. It was supposed to have been sent 26 January bu Global Air transport ... maybe the wings flew off somewhere and that's the cause of the delay!
From the amount of messages and reviews that I should have read before I ordered from them, they must be getting away with an incredible amount of undelivered packages.

For me what's worked, is sending an email querying wher my package is and then replying the next day when they write back to me saying its still not there.

I've done it twice, and it guaranteed my package was on my doorstep by the time I got home on day 2 both times.

Back